hf1

Friday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Friday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Teddy is wearing a cars NN and puddlepants longies, Lottie is wearing a heavily stuffed bumble (with a silk liner and lots of cream as she has a sore bum :( ) and green and yellow longies and William is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, hollow oak soaker and red sleepsuit with tractors on it.

Imogen is wearing HSM pj's and Luke is wearing his new Ben 10 Alien force pj's that his Auntie bought back from the USA yesterday. He is very happy :mrgreen:

sleep well lo's x

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Friday Night Bums

Postby pookie3101 » Fri May 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Anna is in a sposie tonight but she does have a Hollow Oak soaker on over the top.

We are going away tomorrow & I'm not taking my cloth :cry: It's all in the wash now. Anna was not impressed with the sposie & was trying to take it off. She was much happier once the HO soaker went on top :giggle:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Another sposie here :( But if it keeps the sore bit away and we can use cloth during the day til full time again then so be :x But he does have longies on top and dh got him ready for bed!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Toby is in a standard minki with safari animal print and 'in the night garden' pj's.

Blake is in his UDNN with blue camo inner and an UD blue camo fleece wrap. (I have just ordered Toby the same combo in XL from UD as it is so cute on Blakey! Someone slap me - I do realise every mum thinks their children are super cute!) :oops: :roll:

I hope Ben and Lottie's bums are better in the morning :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Fri May 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Well Lexi started off in a well stuffed Mami green scotland pocket but she pooed jsut before bed so is now in a well stuffed LL and granny knit longies.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 pm

dans got an extremely over stuffed minki huggle on with his blue turtle playsuit and baileys got a BG on with in the night garden pjs

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Fri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Rowan's in her WNNN in unicorns and her white dotty minkee WN wrap with paisley butterfly embroidery and her name.

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Fri May 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Jack has a Poppy Field LWI dyed Tush Nocturne, boosted with a fleece topped Ellas house booster, a Fuzbaby wool interlock wrap and a pair of gorgeous longies made from Dashing Dachs Guppy, and knitted by Keitha from Rock Star Knits.
what a snuggle bum

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 am

Charlie wore his Mr men JR's with his spaceman WN wrap over (both xl :shock: )
I really need to find time to lanolise his wool so he can start wearing it on a night again.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat