Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: On the wagon already :(

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 pm

leal123 wrote::giggle:

I try to just use my paypal to buy nappies. I fund this through ebay which I've obviously been doing a lot lately as when Ruby saw me putting a pic of her on the pc she asked if I was selling her :shock: :giggle:

:shock: :hohoho:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm

emmalala wrote:I keep seeing loads of nappies that i neeeeed! will stay away from WN and UD for now. :(
ny df thinks they cost less than £10 too :giggle:
anyone know when WN are doing the matching t-shirt nappy sets? neeeeeeeeeed one! :D

we have one from BBM will try get a decent piccy at some point. lol
i try not to let Dh know, he would hit the roof. i do fund a lot from paypal though as i dont have the money oterwise. need to find some stuff to sell again as i want some more WNs lol

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 23, 2009 2:50 pm

aww thats sooo cute! neeeeeeeeeeeed one! think i've seen it on WN but everythings sold out. gggrrr. i do need one though, my life will be so much better! :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 2:52 pm

I "try" to just use pp as well but it doesn't always work like that, I do tell DH what I am buying though. We might not be saving money but we are saving the planet! x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat May 23, 2009 2:56 pm

DH knows better than to comment when a new parcel arrives. :hohoho: I still have to put up with a lot of eye-rolling, though. :hohoho:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat May 23, 2009 2:59 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho:
my df does that. he thinks im mad. paying all that money out so dan can poo on them! :giggle:
don't even spend that much money on clothes for me! i walk around a tramp while dan is wearing a £25 WN!
i am saving the planet though :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm

scotts seen the price of some of Ryders, he knows whats here too as he opens them, oh well, once there here he cant do much can he? i do sometimes ask if he likes something, he knows that normally means i do and its coming to live at my house :hohoho:
my excuse for fluff is that all 3 have them still, both the older 2 at night and Ryder full time so thats my excuse and im sticking to it, we are ttc too so can re use(though as with the boys ill probably sell some and buy more, id love a girl but omg id spend a fortune!!!)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat May 23, 2009 3:43 pm

My goodness theis thread brings back memorys.
Me and DH fell out becuse of what I spend when I first got in to cloth.
You need to see whats best and when you find something that works and you like you need to buy more, thats just the way it is. :giggle:
Another addiced on here :hohoho: I keep selling to fund my spending too :giggle:

x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat May 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Me too, I only ever buy what I have Paypal funds for (er, except if I'm buying from the States, I use my US bank account for those :lol: but it's all my money and not too often so what the heck!). It is TERRIBLY addictive though! Every time I try to pare down my stash I end up buying more new fluff than I just sold :roll:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat