hf1

How much is too much?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: How much is too much?

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 6:09 pm

:shock: I do think that is rather a lot, Gracie 2 WN (SS and AI2) came to £46, double minke and embroidery. I really couldn't justify spending that much BUT as you have vouchers then that makes it more do-able, it's not real money iykwim!!!

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Lora1984 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:25 pm

OOO TELL US MORE? what embroideries is there? must be a few? you really are asking the wrong bunch here arent u? my most expensive nappy im still waiting for from weenotions, its an AI2 triple cut minki, to look like the sea and sky, day and night, and loads of sea creatures, and stuff lol that came to about £34 i think....whooops!!!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat May 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Lora1984 wrote:OOO TELL US MORE? what embroideries is there? must be a few? you really are asking the wrong bunch here arent u? my most expensive nappy im still waiting for from weenotions, its an AI2 triple cut minki, to look like the sea and sky, day and night, and loads of sea creatures, and stuff lol that came to about £34 i think....whooops!!!

Thats what I was doing sea creatures on one side and beech on the other.
aaaaaghhhhh I cant decide.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat May 23, 2009 6:31 pm

soumds lovely :mrgreen:

the wn ai2 do work out quite expensive when you add the inserts :-? i have ordered one and i hope i don't love it too much :hohoho:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat May 23, 2009 6:44 pm

:shock: I don't think I could pay that...Id rather get 3 NLs, or 2 pockets for that amount of money. But its upto you! If its vouchers i suppose that makes it easier :D It would have to be worn 170 times to equal at the same cost per wear as a p@mpers sposie :-?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 pm

I don't think I could ever pay that for 1 nappy, but then I have always been more of a quantity rather than super expensive type of nappy shopper.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat May 23, 2009 6:54 pm

:shock: :shock: I definitely wouldn't spend that much on a nappy but it's up to you really. I think £25 would be my limit and even then it would have to be pretty special :-?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

I decided to spend quite a bit on my last wee notions - it was exactly what I wanted. I decided not to join the NF this time so I figured I was saving myself £20 there and it came to something like £35, so I sort of told myself I was only spending £15 :wink: :giggle: I love it though and don't regret it. I haven't bought a nappy since and don't really feel the urge.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Most of my nappies cost around the £25 mark although my WNSS was almost £35 before the RNW discount. So personally I don't think it's too much but you probably knew that already. :oops: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat