Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Men and cloth

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 pm

My DH would rather I used disps too :gaah: :furious:

jennyjanesharp wrote:what are your men's favs?
Can I get Skull and crossbones wraps or all in ones? or camoflage, something like that!

Yes you can! WN have skull and cross bones embroideries you could get on a pocket nappy, AI2 or wrap
Image Image.

Upsy daisy have camo minkee fabric you could have made into a pocket nappy or wrap
Image Image Image

My avatar
doodlebug
Clothie
Clothie

Postby doodlebug » Sat May 23, 2009 7:38 pm

My dp doesn't seem keen on using them at all but i do most changes anyway so it doesn't bother me too much.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat May 23, 2009 7:40 pm

My DH uses all the different types and had only had a couple of slips forgetting to put wraps over fitteds!

His favourites are wonderoos as they are quicker to put on than 2 parters, but he does like the Upsy Daisy blue camo fleece wrap with the Upsy Daisy nappy with blue camo inner.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm

DH much prefers cloth to sposies and is great at changing Evie too - only if I've the nappies all ready though. He was fine putting them together in the very beginning with Matthew, when we just used bamboozles and tots wraps, but now he says all the variety confuses him too much :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat May 23, 2009 8:16 pm

DH is very happy to use cloth. He complains if ever Iris is in a disposable (the last time was when we were on holiday abroad); he hates the smell of them. He doesn't get why we need such a variety. I think he'd be perfectly happy with a stash of BG, TBH. But he uses them all. Even if he's not trusted to stuff pockets or boost fitteds. :giggle:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat May 23, 2009 9:02 pm

My hubby has always been fine with cloth nappies too, he likes to tell people all about them and why we use them!

He does get a bit miffed when I buy different ones though as they are in his words 'just sh1t stoppers' so don;t need to be pretty :shock: (although he does comment when I have the gorls in pretty dresses/skirts with the nappies showing :wink: )

jan x

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sat May 23, 2009 9:13 pm

My dh uses them but would much rather use dispos as apparently they are easier.

And to think he was the one suggesting we use them in the first place and |I was the one not sure. :roll: :roll:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sat May 23, 2009 9:18 pm

My dh loves them almost as much as I do and has helped me choose much of Trevors stash. He loathes sposies as he hates the idea of all the chemicals in them and champions cloth all the time :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat May 23, 2009 9:24 pm

My OH loves the idea of cloth, and hates sposies... BUT cannot work out how to use them, nor does he understand my obsession. As soon as I mention nappies he rolls his eyes now!!!!! :roll:
:giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat