hf1

Wet LO

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Wet LO

Postby jennyjanesharp » Sat May 23, 2009 6:50 pm

my LO is very wet, and it seems that the fluffels (tot's bots and little lamb versions) are just not cutting it - even with extra boosters.

she's not very pooey.
She's quite a chunky monkey too - so infuriatingly between size 1 and 2 , and suggestions???

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wet LO

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 23, 2009 7:12 pm

If you have the size 2 fluffles you can fold them over and use them as a bulky size 1, the same with the little lambs.

I remember there was a time around the 5 months that he suddenly started weeing loads and each nappy had an extra 40cm bamboo terry inside just to hold the extra wee

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Sat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

But then she looks like a proper little dumbell! :giggle:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Yeap :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 7:46 pm

If she's a heavy wetter mf probably isn't a great fabric to choose for her nappies. When the nappy is very wet and gets squished you'll get compression leaks. You'll probably need to invest in some hemp or bamboo nappies. What sort of boosters have you tried using in the nappies so far?

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 pm

I agree with Louise that bamboo or hemp nappies might suit her better. I personally found fluffles extremely bulky on Matthew when he was little, bamboo or hemp nappies would be a slimmer option too.

My avatar
jennyjanesharp
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jennyjanesharp » Sat May 23, 2009 8:17 pm

MF and Bamboo I have, and found i can be using 2 mf and they only last an hour!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Bamboo or hemp nappies are fab, Sandys and baby behinds are great, I use them both overnight, the BBH are slim to and are great for day time as well. x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat