hf1

Todays nappies

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Todays nappies

Postby flutterby » Sat May 23, 2009 9:42 pm

She woke in her new 'rockabilly' goodmama (have to say it performed fantastically) bugaboo bottoms soaker and tombiliboo babygrow

Then she wore a blue SBOV ss
Then a S lilac velour WNNL
Then her pink lemonade sweetiebum
Then a rose SBOV ss
Then a jade itti bitti d'lish

All were covered by her gorgeous flower pot tots crops and a pink tee

And she has gone to bed in a BG and mummy dyed LWI sleepsuit

Jak has gone to bed barebummed, and he's in my bed :-? :-?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 pm

I can't remember what Gracie wore without going through the nappy pale and I ain't doing that :giggle:
Louise, the soaker Katie woke in is gorgeous, bagsie it when you sell it on :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Todays nappies

Postby flutterby » Sat May 23, 2009 10:07 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Louise, the soaker Katie woke in is gorgeous, bagsie it when you sell it on :wink:



I LOVE Summer's bugaboo bottoms soaker

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 10:14 pm

flutterby wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Louise, the soaker Katie woke in is gorgeous, bagsie it when you sell it on :wink:



I LOVE Summer's bugaboo bottoms soaker


Now I need one :giggle:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Sat May 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
flutterby wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Louise, the soaker Katie woke in is gorgeous, bagsie it when you sell it on :wink:



I LOVE Summer's bugaboo bottoms soaker


Now I need one :giggle:


You can get one from here :wink: Just wait until she has a custom slot listed and then you can choose your colours. :D Although it would probably be cheaper to get Emma @ Hollow Oak to make you one. We've got Mediums in both and they're pretty much the same size.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Kirstyh » Sat May 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Yeah was thinking about asking Emma, I love Ho nappies

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat