My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Sun May 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Katie woke up in her rainbows and butterflies dreamscape, Dunk n Fluff shorties and pink cupcake t-shirt
Image Image

She wore her Marisol set today with her Easter Eggs Sweetiebums, blue/pink Sweetiebums, pink/purple/charcoal HL tritone and purple/blue FF

and went to bed her pink/orange bedbug and HO soaker, no vest or PJs, its far too hot!
Image Image

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Frances » Sun May 24, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm loving your new illustrated approach Louise!

Jasmine woke up in a Huggle and Pixie Knit bloomers with PJ top
UDNN with no wrap (my mum was staying over and put her in the first nappy she could find!)
Purple Baby Beehinds with mummy-knitted skirtie
Black cuddlesoft WNOS with pink skull embroidery
Pink Baby Beehinds with Pixie Knit bloomers
She went to bed in her Slinki Minki and vest and sleepsuit in a 2.5 Grobag (it's warm here but still freezing in the night!)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Blake woke in his WNNN and tots rainbow striped fleece wrap.

Orange Wonderoo
Seaspray Wonderoo
Royal Blue Wonderoo
Seaspray Wonderoo

He is in bed with a WNNN and a WN blue fleece wrap with rainbow strip binding, a grobag socksuit and a 1 tog bluestriped grobag.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Iris woke up in a Bedbug and shorties by Cloud 9 Creations.

DH changed her into a FF dyed WN NL and HO wrap
HO nappy and matching HO wrap
Lil' Stinkies (big flowers on black)
Slinki Minki (pink with sheep embroidery)
Preston's Pants (turqouise with lobster embroidery)
UD SS (ladybird applique on the bum and ladybird embroidery on the front)

And she's gone to bed in an orange Baby Beehinds and granny-knitted longies.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Evie's worn red daisy fuzzi, lilac daisy fuzzi, sky blue fuzzi, hot pink minkee WNSS, lilac velour WNNL covered by blue/purple NKFN longies that used to be Matthew's and red/yellow-y FF again covered with NKFN longies.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

We have not had a good day today! Mainly due to lack of sleep causing a complete brain block! Lol!

Elouise woke up in a disposable because we were unexpectly out late last night and I got her ready for bed at my sisters and didn't have a night nappy on me.
I then changed her into an unknown brand green nappy and some pink puddlepants longies that she did the most discusting poo in and then leaked wee all over my lap :shock:
So I then changed her into another unknown nappy (will be posting pics when I get a chance to see if you can all identify them!) with some red longies.
She fell asleep in these - with her summer dress over the top! LOL (She doesn't usually sleep in the day but we are out of routine at the moment).
So we then headed to the park still asleep in buggy with longies and a summer dress! Lol. Got there, went to change her into her UB swim suit thing (We have water play fountains etc in our park) and realised we had no swim nappy and the only wrap we had was the airflow that was going to replace the longies so we used this under the swim suit incase she pooed, then meaning we had nothing for her to put on afterwards, as it was far too hot to use the longies. So she then went back into a disposable!
She then had a bath and went to bed in her UDNN boosted with extra soy and EP hemp, with a popolini wool wrap with some longies (Wrap isn't a great fit at the legs, longies have holes in!! LOL but together they work! :giggle

Sorry, I feel like I have told you my life story there! And that was just Elouise! Talia has been in XS sandys, which I think I need to sell as they are getting too small!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat