hf1

Nappies you just can't shift?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Nappies you just can't shift?

Postby JennyPenny » Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 pm

I am trying to sell pretty much all my cotton nappies because Elouise just out wees them to quickly, as she is such a heavy wetter. BUT I just can't seem to sell them for a half decent price! Some of them were only bought a few weeks ago! I am loosing so much money out of it! :( I want to be able to buy a few really good qualiy, super absorbant nappies rather than have hundreds that we don't really love iyswim? But if I can't sell them, I can't afford to buy more.

What do you do with nappies that just don't seem to sell? They are too good to just give away. I also NEED the space, I have nappies taking over my house!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Nappies you just can't shift?

Postby Louise » Mon May 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Give them to charity. There's a thread somewhere, I'll find it.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon May 25, 2009 8:55 pm

have you tried them in used nappies.co.uk?

jan x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue May 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Any chance you could put up a few notices at local places mothers with babies are likely to be (doctor's, nursery, maybe a crunchy-granola bio shop if you have anything like that near you)? I don't know if that sort of thing is still 'done' or even allowed, but I'm sure over here people would be happy to let me do it, and you might find that mums who hadn't thought seriously about cloth or were interested but didn't know where to get it would be swayed by a good deal on some fairly basic stuff, whereas a lot of us on these boards are looking for fancier fluff :oops:. There wouldn't be any p&p involved either!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat