Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Katie woke up in her pink/orange/red LWI FF and choc orange Pixie Knit bloomers
Image Image

She wore her JellyNose chic top and denim skirt today with hot pink Itti Bitti, hot pink WN AI2 with ice cream applique, dark denim WNSS with lily embroidery and her new day to night WN AI2
Image Image

She went to bed in her pink/orange bedbug and Dunk n Fluff shorties
Image Image

Ryan will be wearing his blue sheep Minki to bed but he isn't asleep yet :roll:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Todays nappies

Postby rhead » Tue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Lili woke up in her Watermelon Bedbug and Lovebums wrap, spent the morning in one minkee Preston's Pants, the afternoon in a different minkee Preston's Pants, and the evening in her Iish Fly. She's just gone to bed in her minkee Harmony night nappy and minkee Harmony wrap. :mrgreen:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Cor Louise, do you plan her outfits and nappies??? You are so organised
Gracie woke in her purple Hanna dyed Sandys
Cream fuzzie as always
Denim skirt (puff ball and very cute with pink jumper
choc with pink spots BB ss
WN ss with hot pink and bubbles minki, butterfly embroidery
changed into new tommy hilfinger pale pink skirt and new pink t-shirt for trip to the doctor
rasp sorbet UD
WN OS pale green minki with fairy embroidery
she has gone to bed in a boosted BBH with purple soaker and new pj's.
You do realise I have to rummage in the nappy pale to see what was worn!! :giggle:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Tue May 26, 2009 8:57 pm

lovely piccs louise :mrgreen:

sam woke up in bedbug and fleece staccinator
blue daisy fuzzi :oops:
peppermint itti
blue camo bb ss
sage green fuzzi (all i had in the nappy bag :roll: )
and now stripey minki

and he had gorgeous flowerpottot shorties :mrgreen:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue May 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Disposables all day at mum's, but home now and in lovely fluff for bed

Blake is in an old style WNNN with monkey embroidery and a blue stacinator fleece wrap with sheep on (a combo I might sell as he now has 3 new WNNNs and a UDNN!)
Toby is in a bumhugger and a turqouise stacinator wrap with moons and stars on (i'll be selling this combo as soon as his XL UDNNs arrive!)

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue May 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Gorgeous piccies Louise.

William woke in a stuffie and puddlepants longies, he then had a dyed sandys, penguin WNNL, blue HO, celestial pigs dan happy, JR (all with pixie knti scrap longies and blue halobaby longies) and has gone to bed in a boosted sheep NN and blue and black BD funky longies with skull on the bum.

Lottie woke in a sheep minki, then changed into a lavender fuzzi, orange minkee funky nappy, WNOS with honey bear emb, blue and white ecobubs (disaster :-? ) and has gone to bed in a heavily stuffed bumble, woolywraps soaker and ITNG nightie.

Teddy woke up in a harmony night nappy with green longies (thank you Sarah and Sam), then he had a brown HO, crab print mud pies, blue minkee harmony nappy, grey HL, MEOS bamboo (all with alternating brown sea horse longies and blue stripey longies made by grandma. He has gone to bed in a green terry stuffie, green and brown longies and a matching t-shirt.

Lisa x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue May 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Cor Louise, do you plan her outfits and nappies??? You are so organised.

Yes I do. :oops: Tomorrow's outfit and nappies are laid out already. I do like things to match. :oops:

Kirstyh wrote:You do realise I have to rummage in the nappy pale to see what was worn!! :giggle:

:puke: Euuuuww!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Cor Louise, do you plan her outfits and nappies??? You are so organised.

Yes I do. :oops: Tomorrow's outfit and nappies are laid out already. I do like things to match. :oops:

Kirstyh wrote:You do realise I have to rummage in the nappy pale to see what was worn!! :giggle:

:puke: Euuuuww!

I am going to be more organised like you!!!!
My friend blamed me for her putting on weight as she has started baking cos she liked mine so much, nothing to do with me, I just took a leaf out of your book!!! :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat