hf1

PB training pants???

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:55 pm

the bright bots look like normal pants, just cut a bit highre so more like a full knicker than a bikini knicker iyswim??

They may be ok literally just for the odd dribble but would obviously need changing after each little one!!

They aren't expensive either!!

or, here's a thought!!!!

Why not buy some undies in a size too big and sew a booster pad (or folded flannel!!) onto the crotch?? should hold out for dribbles but not a nappy or a pull up so should keep the little ones happy (might try this myself actually, not thought of it before!!)

jan x

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:31 pm

I think you're mistaking me for someone who can sew lol! :wink:

It is literally for the dribbles he does before he realises - he then tells me and does the rest on the potty iyswim?! He hasn't reached the stage where he will tell me before he really needs to go so I am just taking him to the potty every hour atm! Had a great day today - every wee on the potty (even a different potty at Nanny's house) and also a lovely poo lol! :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:48 pm

Jenni&Babes wrote:I think you're mistaking me for someone who can sew lol! :wink:

pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 am

Bright bots are good trainer pants, but they were never designed to hold a wee. They were designed to give you the minute or so to get things changed if your LO had realised they had an accident. It is so (hopefully) you don't have to change the trousers as well. If your LO doesn't react to those wet pants straight away, then they probably aren't at the stage to be using that type yet.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:21 am

Well I am soooo proud of my Josh! I hasn't had any accidents for the last 3 days and that includes going out to toddler group and going to playgroup yesterday!! :D :D :D He wouldn't wee for them at playgroup but held on until I picked him up and we got home!

I'm amazed how well he has progressed in just a few days!!! Last night he even asked to get out the bath to have a wee lol! He only uses the toilet now and never the potty!!!

I have ordered some Bright Bots just for when we are out and about because if he does a little dribble and then tells me he will hold the rest so with these at least his trousers will hopefully stay dry while we get to a toilet!

Did I mention how proud I am?! :D :D

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:45 am

Wow that's fab. Well done Josh! :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat