Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 8:23 pm

I'm gobsmacked, people use 4 or 5 a day?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: How many nappies do you use per day

Postby Lora1984 » Thu May 28, 2009 8:28 pm

it depends, atm hes not well, last week he had runny tumy and we were using loads more, then atm hes hardly weeing at all as hes unwell. it varies, i sometimes read the gtodays nappies and think, wow we didnt use nearly that many!! lol

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu May 28, 2009 8:28 pm

We use maybe 5 or 6 - one all night 7-7 then one every 3 hours or so. Why, how many do you use??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Frances wrote:We use maybe 5 or 6 - one all night 7-7 then one every 3 hours or so. Why, how many do you use??

WSS 4 during the day, sometimes 5 and 1 overnight.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu May 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Iris averages about 7 a day. Some days it might be less; those days are the ones with more nappy-free time.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Including night nappy we'd use between 5 and 7, depending.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Thu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm

He has cut down the amount we change him, I think we have used 5 or 6 today. I well remember the days where it was 12 every day, but sometimes he is still dry when I go to change him, so it just gets put back on.

A general day is change into day nappy, clean nappy after breakfast while getting dressed (sometimes dry), 11.30, after lunch about 1.30, after nap about 4 ish then at 7 it's bath time then night nappy. Sometimes another will be fitted in in the morning or afternoon due to a poo.

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Frances wrote:We use maybe 5 or 6 - one all night 7-7 then one every 3 hours or so. Why, how many do you use??

I think my DH heard my jaw drop from the other room :shock:

At the moment she has used 9 for the day and she's still up. If she has a poo for England day it's like 15 in total. And she wee'd right through a few of these today too! (and on me and the chair, leg up + nursing = leaks for us)

At night either we have to change, or she holds it then does a big one in the AM and wets the bed (and me, lovely!)

I just ordered more nappies as we're washing the same ones all the time, I need a stash pic, you guys will laugh I bet

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu May 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Wow thats alot!! you'll certainly save money compared to using sposies! DD uses 3 per day usually, although sometimes she doesnt get changed a third time and she just has 2 on :oops: then one at night, which is a WNNN without the extra hemp insert and the nappy is only half wet in the morning!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat