hf1

How many nappies do you use per day

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: How many nappies do you use per day

Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm

gayleygoo wrote:Wow thats alot!! you'll certainly save money compared to using sposies! DD uses 3 per day usually, although sometimes she doesnt get changed a third time and she just has 2 on :oops: then one at night, which is a WNNN without the extra hemp insert and the nappy is only half wet in the morning!

Really??? :shock: Is she dehydrated?

Cloth doesn't save us any money at all, not by far, it's like the myth that bf'ing makes you loose weight, ha ha suckers we are LOL

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu May 28, 2009 9:04 pm

We tend to use about 6 unless she's having a very pooey day! One on waking, one before her morning nap, one on waking from her nap (this is usually dirty), one around 2, one around 5 and then into night nappy around 7.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu May 28, 2009 9:06 pm

PoshMama wrote:
Cloth doesn't save us any money at all, not by far, it's like the myth that bf'ing makes you loose weight, ha ha suckers we are LOL

Must say that I agree with both of those :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm

we use one overnight and then change on average every 3-4 hours so 5 in total unless we have an extra poo in between.

using cloth *could* have saved me money if I had stuck with my set of Motherease I used for the first 3 months with Charlotte and which were perfectly alright, just a bit boring!! :giggle:

Bf certainly made me lose weight, I really noticed the difference in what I could eat once he started to reduce his intake - but then he did have reflux and fed enough for twins I think!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 28, 2009 9:13 pm

We use about 5 or 6 a day inc night nappy.
:bf: made the weight fall of me too much infact so my milk suppy suffered and I had to stop with Anna :cry:

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 9:25 pm

:x to the people who lost weight, I nurse like 20 times a day and nothing LOL

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 pm

I only lost a lot of my baby weight when Jasmine was weaned onto solids. Now she has two feeds a day and I'm still about 1/2 stone over my previous weight :(

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Thu May 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Frances wrote:I only lost a lot of my baby weight when Jasmine was

weaned onto solids. Now she has two feeds a day and I'm still about 1/2 stone over my previous weight :(

solids? whats that? :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 pm

we use around 8 per day, which works out at 4 each. and then one at night. and gggrrr to all you skinneys! im still trying to shift the weight and ive been bf for 7 months! :x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat