hf1

How many nappies do you use per day

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: How many nappies do you use per day

Postby PoshMama » Fri May 29, 2009 8:26 pm

rhead wrote:Crikey! Are you changing after every wee, or just when the nappy is wet through? I always check the back, if it's dry I leave her in it a bit longer but if it's damp I know it's time for a change. Usually 1 nappy for around 8pm-8am and 3 during the day (very occasionally 2, sometimes 4, very rarely 5)... guess Lili's a pretty light wetter!

8 out of 10 times it's leaking vs damp. I mean if we're going out and it's so so, I'll change her but usually it's cause it's pretty wet

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm

PoshMama wrote:
rhead wrote:Crikey! Are you changing after every wee, or just when the nappy is wet through? I always check the back, if it's dry I leave her in it a bit longer but if it's damp I know it's time for a change. Usually 1 nappy for around 8pm-8am and 3 during the day (very occasionally 2, sometimes 4, very rarely 5)... guess Lili's a pretty light wetter!

8 out of 10 times it's leaking vs damp. I mean if we're going out and it's so so, I'll change her but usually it's cause it's pretty wet

Do I remember rightly that you don't use a wrap over your fitteds though? Thought I remembered you writing that about your goodmamas...

The amount we use varies really but it's average of 5 I guess - don't count :giggle: don't know which day it is sometimes :babyrolleyes: :babyroll:

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm

we use goodmamas and itti bittis, both we use boosters or doublers with to save on washing.

How amazing she uses so many more nappies, I guess she is getting more milk than we thought

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri May 29, 2009 9:42 pm

if she's not really interested in solids at 9months she should be having lots of milk so yes she probably does drink a bit more than average :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Sat May 30, 2009 7:29 am

Velvetsteph wrote:if she's not really interested in solids at 9months she should be having lots of milk so yes she probably does drink a bit more than average :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

You know an interesting fact? from 1 month till solids babies have the same amount of milk per day.

We've always had the same amount of nappies, just thought it was normal

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Sat May 30, 2009 8:24 pm

generally 4-5 during day & 1 at night.

We were away last week & Anna was in Sposies & we were getting through 6-7 during day so yeah to cloth

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat