hf1

Could you spend £1000?

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Could you spend £1000?

Postby Allie » Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 pm

I don't think I could spend that much but having said that Trevors stash contains some rather expensive stuff and woollies alone are probably worth about £200 already with more on the way :shock:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Fri May 29, 2009 8:19 am

You mean there are people who haven't spent this much? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know a few people who can spend this in a month, I kid you not.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 am

PoshMama wrote:You mean there are people who haven't spent this much? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know a few people who can spend this in a month, I kid you not.

I believe you!! I have seen some of those DS mamas stashes :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have easily spent this too...i probably spent about £300 on boring nappies like tots bots and motherease before i even got into the fancy WAHM ones, and wool.

Jan, I had planned on"saving" the money i would otherwise spend on sposies each week, for a holiday...doesn't look likely that thats ever going to happen :hohoho:

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 am

JanX wrote:will you kick me off the site if I said I'd rather have a holiday?

:giggle: :giggle:

jan x

Yep your gone! On ya bike!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri May 29, 2009 10:51 am

I suspect over the last year i have spent that :oops: :oops: :oops: including woolies but i have sold a lot on and haven't bought any clothes for him- we use wool and have used my big boys hand downs and a few gifts -all i have boought is 4 t shirts :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri May 29, 2009 10:56 am

You know what, at the moment, I couldn't spend £10 on nappies, let alone £1000. I'm just lacking inspiration a bit and there's nothing taking my fancy. :shock: I bet that all changes when the FF dyed NL are back at WN. :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 am

Soupdragon wrote:You know what, at the moment, I couldn't spend £10 on nappies, let alone £1000. I'm just lacking inspiration a bit and there's nothing taking my fancy. :shock: I bet that all changes when the FF dyed NL are back at WN. :hohoho:

You say that but you've tried to spend money a couple of times I know :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:You know what, at the moment, I couldn't spend £10 on nappies, let alone £1000. I'm just lacking inspiration a bit and there's nothing taking my fancy. :shock: I bet that all changes when the FF dyed NL are back at WN. :hohoho:

You say that but you've tried to spend money a couple of times I know :wink: :giggle: :giggle:

One of them wasn't on nappies, though. That doesn't count. :giggle:

See, it's probably all your fault I'm feeling uninspired. I know what I want, ney, neeeeeeed. And nothing else is going to scratch that itch. <sigh> :hohoho:

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Fri May 29, 2009 11:14 am

i spent nappy money last night, I couldn't help myself :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat