What should be in Imogens Medium Stash?

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

What should be in Imogens Medium Stash?

Postby jules070603 » Fri May 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Any suggestions?

I will be starting to get the medium nappies together soon I would think, I want a mixture of fitteds and pockets/AI2s.

I'm sure some of you will have a nice list for me!!!! Tell me why too.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What should be in Imogens Medium Stash?

Postby Louise » Fri May 29, 2009 1:10 pm

For fitteds I'd get some FFs, JRs and HOs. They're all fab slim fitting absorbent nappies and are beautiful too. And of course she needs some beautiful embroidered WN AI2s and pockets too. :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri May 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Thanks Louise.

I was only saying to Steph the other day, I HAVE to have some more Jimmy Riddles in Medium. The small I have is my fave nappy, love my hollow Oaks too and I will definately be trying a FF. :D

Will have to be clever with them though as funds will be limited until I return to work by which time I'll be looking at larges I would think. Will have to pick co-ordinating fabrics to make them funky.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 29, 2009 1:40 pm

For pockets, I would go for Itti Bitti's, WN - OS, medium and ai2 :wink: , we also had some great medium Funky nappies that were brill on Ben although I don't know if you can get them now. Oh and Blueberries maybe.

For fitteds - definately Flutterby Fluff don't really know what else as we don't use fitteds at all now except part time at night. We just love pockets too much and now use larges of everything.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Ooh yes, forgot about Itti's. We love ours. :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri May 29, 2009 9:51 pm

BBSS, I'm ashamed to admit, I think they are my favourite nappies, they are a beautiful fit, and last her well, I'd say my WNSSs but I can't fit as much boosting, only enough to last 2 hrs normally!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

UD soy fitteds with their minkee wraps and UD soy night nappies with their fleece wraps are my favourite combinations! I used to love ittis but they didn't fit Blake at all well really.

I know they are a bit boring but I also like bamboo sandys!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri May 29, 2009 10:40 pm

I really like BBSS on Evie atm, slim fitting, pretty and last ages with their own insert or a P'tits Dessous bamboo insert.
I also like ittis and WNOS on her.
I'm much preferring pockets to fitteds, but do love her FF - slim fit and lasts ages, look great too :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat