hf1

Itti Bitti D'Lish

My avatar
Green Jelly
Clothie
Clothie

Itti Bitti D'Lish

Postby Green Jelly » Fri May 29, 2009 6:20 pm

I am looking at Itti Bittis and wondered what your opinion of them is. They look fab and I have heard quite a few good reports.

Which would be your fav colours (and ones you definitely wouldn't want in your collection)?

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Itti Bitti D'Lish

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri May 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Blake is blue-eyed and blonde haired so he looked fab in the turquoise and rockmelon. If I had been buying them before Toby potty trained I would have had rockmelon, jade and chocolate brown as they would suit his colouring.

I had to stop using them as Blake has a large bum and is very long, they were ok if I just used the trifold but if I tried to use both inserts we had constant poop leaks and a bad builder's bum. Before that I really loved using them - they are so compact and fit under any outfit. I only had 5 and 5 extra sets of inserts, but he wore them loads as the inserts can be changed - so it was as if I had 10 ittis really.

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Fri May 29, 2009 6:52 pm

I love them and have fuscia, purple and chocolate brown will get more colours soon I hope.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Sadly their shape doesn't really suit Grace as she's got skinny legs and a bit bum/tum

BUT I love the purple and chocolate and hot pink ones like Steph! and would HAVE to have them if we did - would want black too...

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Fri May 29, 2009 7:48 pm

the tummy size goes pretty small but we find the leg openings a tad big, they do leak sometimes out the leg

We have 3 each of purple, lilac, chocolate, hot pink, baby pink, ivory, turquiose, for our little girl

They are our going out nappy

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri May 29, 2009 7:53 pm

I love them, just moved up in to larges. Chocolate, hot pink, purple and black are my fav colours. x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm

We love ours too and have most of the colours. The only one I wouldn't buy is ivory - too boring for me. Our favourite colours are definitely jade, purple, fuschia and midnight though.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri May 29, 2009 10:47 pm

I love them on Evie - we get a great fit, she has very chubby thighs. So far I have baby pink, fuschia & rockmelon, I want to get lime & jade too very soon. Only colours I probably wouldn't get are ivory & midnight.

My avatar
SunflowerG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby SunflowerG » Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 am

we love them, as they are perfect for M's thin waist and chunky thighs, and as she can still fit in some 6m clothes at nearly 9 months, they fit under everything. we have ivory, rockmelon, red, pink, fushia, purple, turquoise, jade, peppermint & lime, plus 2 extra sets of inserts. we never had any leaks, not even explosive bf poo. I didn't think I would have liked ivory, but it's kind of off-white and don't mind it really. Jade looks like pure luxory, fushia and purple too. but I love all the bright colours too, lime in particular, just miss yellow though. wasn't going to get all the colours next size, but can't decide what I can do without :hohoho: ! just hoping the prints will be available in the uk soon too!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat