hf1

Wednesday night cloth bums!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Wednesday night cloth bums!

Postby rhead » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Lili's Flutterby Nights arrived today :mrgreen:, so we're trying it tonight (medium fits perfectly, I think a large would have been too big! :wink:), with a Lovebums wrap and her size 3T short pyjamas :shock:, which must have been created with midgets in mind as they fit Lili just fine.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Wenesday night cloth bums!

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Blake is wearing a WNNN and WN fleece wrap with a socksuit and grobag

Toby is in a UDNN with UD fleece wrap and a short sleeved t-shirt.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

2climbingboys wrote:Blake is wearing a WNNN and WN fleece wrap with a socksuit and grobag

What's a socksuit :shock: :lol:?

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

grobag? :shock: in this heat???

our flat is hot, I got the air con on

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Jasmine's in a pink Slinki Minki with fairy embroidery, sleepsuit and Grobag (it's still quite warm here but will get chilly in the night!)

My avatar
PoshMama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby PoshMama » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Frances wrote:Jasmine's in a pink Slinki Minki with fairy embroidery, sleepsuit and Grobag (it's still quite warm here but will get chilly in the night!)

:shock: I have the only baby who sweats to death at night dont I? and shes in just a nappy :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 pm

PoshMama wrote:
Frances wrote:Jasmine's in a pink Slinki Minki with fairy embroidery, sleepsuit and Grobag (it's still quite warm here but will get chilly in the night!)

:shock: I have the only baby who sweats to death at night dont I? and shes in just a nappy :giggle:

If you've got the air con on and your DD is only on the nappy then she is indeed a warm baby! It's about 20 degrees here and Jasmine's in a 2.5 tog Grobag (the summer Grobag's on its way!)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Katie is in her purple/green/blue FF nights and Dunk n Fluff shorties. Ryan is in his blue sheep Minki.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 pm

rhead wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:Blake is wearing a WNNN and WN fleece wrap with a socksuit and grobag

What's a socksuit :shock: :lol:?

Both boys have big feet, so their feet don't fit in normal sleepsuits by the time they are about 9 months. Grobag makes socksuits that can fit larger feet nicely and it stops them slipping on the laminate floor. This link show them (he is in a blue spots one tonight and a blue striped grobag):

http://www.bumpto3.com/product.aspx?DIS ... ID=BB11103

Poshmama - He is in a 1.0 tog grobag as his room is 21 degrees. We also have a 0.5 tog grobag so that he can sleep in just that over a nappy if it gets really hot!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat