hf1

Does anyone have a nappy sprayer

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 pm

i have recommended to people to buy the shower head that attaches to your taps as most bathrooms have a sink next to the loo these are really cherap in asda, you find you get a lot of power to as you can just use the cold water iykwim!
hth
leah

My avatar
hhunter
Clothie
Clothie

Postby hhunter » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 pm

Thanks ladies,

I think I will resist the sprayer, as it is perhaps beyond our plumbing capabilities anyway (and it costs a lot too) Am going to try the various shower ideas, but our water pressure is rubbish and those cow pat poos (love the description :lol: ) are damn sticky!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:41 pm

these are the same as the £20 odd pound ones some sites are selling!!
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Taps-spray-faucets-for-kitchen-bathroom-hygiene_W0QQitemZ140163454150QQihZ004QQcategoryZ42347QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know a few people who have them and say they are easy to fit and work great!

jan x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Wow amazed at the diff in price!
Don't the £20 ones come with installation kits tho' - this looks like you have to buy those seperately?
Would still be cheaper though!!

My avatar
DevonLou
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DevonLou » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:56 pm

I so wanted one of these - Bea's poos are variable, but often like superglue and I must confess to being a bit tired of that aspect now she is 20 months old. However, we are not on mains water, and the pressure is too low to make a sprayer viable. So...I do use the odd paper liner when I know a poo is due, and this has really helped - she is fine with them, and at nursery they use them all the time (which also = pretty clean nappies coming home which at the end of a hard day's work also makes life easier). Somehow just having fewer grim ones makes things so much better. For those that escape this far from poo-tight solution, I try to get big bits down the loo (sometimes there are no big bits, just a zillion smaller sticky bits) and rinse the rest down the sink, wiping around with antibac afterwards. I also bung the whole thing in the loo, leave a corner to grab, and after a few mins it is usually loosened enough to fall off - or most of it.

Now how yucky is that to re-read!

Lou

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:07 am

Hello there,
If you google 'bidet spray', you will gets lots.
They are around £20.
I have ordered mine, but haven't received it yet.
hth
sukhi

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat