hf1

tesco's!

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

tesco's!

Postby lili » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:19 pm

hi just wanted to let you know that tescos are selling 3 micro fibre cloths for 86p and also bamboo fibre cloths for just over £1 the bamboo fibre looks a little like it might rip but i dunked it in water and it soaked up loads!!! i'm gonna check out how they get on at boosting a nappy as they are really slim, i'll keep you posted!
p.s the micro fibre cloths would fold up neatly into a swaddlebees (trifold) or as a doubler in other popckets (they aren't very big)

hth

leah

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Hi,

I bought the bamboo cloths the other day and although they are good they shrunk in the wash big time.

Gisele

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:14 am

Are the bamboo cloths in the cleaning section as well?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:12 am

Yes. There are 2 types somewashable and some not washable which desintagrated in the wash if you do put them in the washing mashine like I did. :roll: :roll:
Gisele

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:27 pm

I spotted some bamboo cloths in the cleaning section of Asda today but didn't buy them as it said to handwash them :? so didn't get any. Shame as if they had been machine washable i would have picked some up :)

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:14 pm

I have bought some of the Tesco ones

They do shrink but still make an excellent cheap booster :D

Claire x

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:41 pm

i use the tesco microfibre ones in my swaddlebees. They are good on top of hemp inserts, and are nice and small/slim!

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:15 pm

so do i funnily enough yvonne hehe seeing as you gave me them :wink: i need some more though so gonna have a trip out.
which tescos did you go leah? -i can never find anything i want in either if them!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat