My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Where do you keep your nappies?

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:10 pm

JanX wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Jan your storage looks lovely so neat and tidy

thank you :D Looks a bit thin on the ground though considering that is all but 4 of the nappies we actually have for the girls :shock:

jan x

at least that is the ideal justification for fluff buying whenever funds allow! :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 pm

ooh - had a bit of baileys :wine: (my parents have the boys in Turkey for a week, they went this morning and have settled fine but I am so stressed!), so now a touch tipsy and forgot to say that mine are all stored in the botton drawer of the boy's huge wardrobe. They don't actually all fit so I will be ordering one of the door storage holders that Louise has - thanks Louise!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:20 pm

2climbingboys wrote:ooh - had a bit of baileys :wine: (my parents have the boys in Turkey for a week, they went this morning and have settled fine but I am so stressed!), so now a touch tipsy and forgot to say that mine are all stored in the botton drawer of the boy's huge wardrobe. They don't actually all fit so I will be ordering one of the door storage holders that Louise has - thanks Louise!

:giggle: :giggle: I waffle even more than normal when I have had a drink!!!!
The storage ladders are great.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
2climbingboys wrote:ooh - had a bit of baileys :wine: (my parents have the boys in Turkey for a week, they went this morning and have settled fine but I am so stressed!), so now a touch tipsy and forgot to say that mine are all stored in the botton drawer of the boy's huge wardrobe. They don't actually all fit so I will be ordering one of the door storage holders that Louise has - thanks Louise!

:giggle: :giggle: I waffle even more than normal when I have had a drink!!!!
The storage ladders are great.

oops :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 am

I used to keep mine in a wicker cheast, but now keep them in her room in a white display shelf thing....lets me see all the pretty nappys lol.....its actually too small, so could be doing with something else now

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 am

Nappy storage - excuse the mess around them and the pack of sposies :oops: they are the leftovers from our holiday. The same type of storage (all in one huge unit) is used to store all her clothes etc as well.

Wooly storage

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Jan , louise and Tanya I LOVE how organised your nappies look :) think I'm going to invest one of tose over the door things :)

Thanks ladies :hug:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat