hf1

My first bedbug came today :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: My first bedbug came today :D

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:13 pm

rhead wrote:We have several :oops:, some are specially for nights (completely arbitrary, lol - and no problems coping here!) and some we use during the day with no booster. I luuuurve them (and my Flutterby Fluffs, though HLs are easier to get hold of for the moment!).

What size FF do you use, Rachel? (During the day, I mean.)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
rhead wrote:We have several :oops:, some are specially for nights (completely arbitrary, lol - and no problems coping here!) and some we use during the day with no booster. I luuuurve them (and my Flutterby Fluffs, though HLs are easier to get hold of for the moment!).

Large

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 pm

flutterby wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:

Large

Thanks, Hanna. I suspected it would be. I'm trying to make up my mind whether to part with our medium or not. I love it, but I have been splurging of late and need PP funds before DH suspects what's been going on. :hohoho: And selling that would be the quickest way. But I don't want to ... :-? :cry:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Thanks, Hanna. I suspected it would be. I'm trying to make up my mind whether to part with our medium or not. I love it, but I have been splurging of late and need PP funds before DH suspects what's been going on. :hohoho: And selling that would be the quickest way. But I don't want to ... :-? :cry:

:hohoho: Yep, she needs a large FF and a medium FN (as in, that's the size she wears and that's the size she neeeeeds :giggle:). I've been splurging and purging (sorry, that sounds gross), I think I've rotated at least half of my fitteds stash recently!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat