hf1

You'd think that after two years...

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

You'd think that after two years...

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 am

DP might have figured out a cloth nappy :-? He let me lie on this morning and put a nappy on Molly, and when he came upstairs he said "its just a fluffy one, will it do?" I told him if it was a pocket nappy it would need an insert and he said that he'd put one in. I wasn't really satisfied, so checked; this morning's contraption was a fluffle witha fleece liner INSIDE the fluffle pocket :hohoho: no wrap or anything over it, but tbh i just left it like that and they are away to the park, so i will definitely have to change it when i get back :roll:

Well, at least there was something absorbent around her bum this time, its usually an empty pocket or wrap!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: You'd think that after two years...

Postby Annette » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 am

:giggle: this is why all our nappies are pre-stuffed (I am quite particular about which insert goes in which pocket!) then dh just has to pick one up and pop it on, we only use fitteds at night which does sometimes throw him but generally he is good :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:50 am

:roll: :giggle: At least he makes an effort. :giggle: My DH wouldn't even try and change Katie's nappy. :evil:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 am

Louise wrote::roll: :giggle: At least he makes an effort. :giggle: My DH wouldn't even try and change Katie's nappy. :evil:

WSS :giggle: OH says as I'm so obsessed with them, surely part of the fun is changing them, and he wouldn't want to take that joy away from me :roll: he hasn't changed a single nappy since I started putting Isaac in cloth!

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 am

Louise wrote::roll: :giggle: At least he makes an effort. :giggle: My DH wouldn't even try and change Katie's nappy. :evil:

wss

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:04 am

alwaysagirly wrote: Louise wrote::roll: :giggle: At least he makes an effort. :giggle: My DH wouldn't even try and change Katie's nappy. :evil:

Here, here... Dh will change nappies from cloth to sposies, because he hates dealing with poopy cloth :roll:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:42 am

PMSL at a Fluffle with a fleece liner for an 'insert' :hohoho:

DH has finally figured out which pile to go for (after over a year of 'diversified nappying', he was all right when it was just Tots Bots and Little Lambs!) - he invariably puts DD in a prestuffed BBOS on the rare occasions when he changes her.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 am

:hohoho:

We used to have a special Daddy pile on the changing unit, his were the pre-stuffed Bumgenius :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:11 am

WSS!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat