hf1

If you don't have a change table

My avatar
Allie73
Clothie
Clothie

If you don't have a change table

Postby Allie73 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 pm

..how do you store your nappies and wraps? I don't have room for a change table so I mostly change the boys on a changing mat on the floor of the lounge. I haven't figured out a system for storing the nappies yet and am wondering what other's do. Mine are in a basket right now, but it's not really suitable for enough nappies for three.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: If you don't have a change table

Postby Frances » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:14 pm

I use a wooden drawer on wheels that fits under the cot.

Other mums use plastic storage 'ladders' that hang on the back of the bedroom door.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:16 pm

I do all changes in Ben's room so they are in little drawers and a nappy stacker in there.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 pm

I had them all in a basket stored on the spare bed before we got a changing unit - but that doesn't actually fit all the nappies, it is more for clothes!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:30 pm

They're all ontop of my chest of drawers in our bedroom as almost all our nappy changes are done on our bed...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:33 pm

Frances wrote: Other mums use plastic storage 'ladders' that hang on the back of the bedroom door.

WSS. I've got 3 - 1 for pockets and AI2s, one for fitteds and one for woollies. Here's one of them

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:40 pm

I store all Gracies nappies in a ladder the same as Gracies and woolies are in a drawer, I have never used a changing table just do changes on the floor or my knee. x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Louise wrote:
Frances wrote: Other mums use plastic storage 'ladders' that hang on the back of the bedroom door.

WSS. I've got 3 - 1 for pockets and AI2s, one for fitteds and one for woollies. Here's one of them

recieved one of them this morning :mrgreen: need more nappies to fill it up :mrgreen: i just use a mat on the floor, or my knee. nappies were in a basket b4

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 pm

This store has just opened this week - I want one but with only night nappies may be a bit of an extravagance!!!

http://www.nappywardrobe.co.uk/

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat