wednesday bums

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

wednesday bums

Postby emmalala » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm

dan woke up in a minki huggle
followed by BBOS blue and cream dots, BBOS blue camo, jade itti and gone to bed in a yellow BG
bailey woke up in a BG after a midnight nappy change. leakage. been in training pats again all day and is now in a red itti

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: wednesday bums

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Bella woke up in a Flutterby Night nappy, with Pixie Knits shorties - which she pooped in.

She was changed into a Painted Butterfly Hollow Oak fitted with Pixie Knits longies, then into a Nemo WNNL with the same longies, then an OBV Jimmy Riddles with a pair of shorties knitted by Emer which she utterly soaked, including the shorties, so was changed into another WNNL (flowery this time) with her TP shorties.

She will be going to bed in either a Flutterby NN or a Hollow Oak NN and Pixie Knits shorties.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Lili woke up in a Harmony velour night nappy, then wore her Harmony minkee day nappy, a Flutterby Fluff, and a Sakura Blush Goodmama. We had some lovely fluffy post today though so after her nap she got to try her new minkee inner & outer stuffable embroidered Preston's Pants fitted :wine:. I put a huge double bamboo insert in it and it lasted for hours without the outside getting wet, so we should be able to use it coverless most of the time. :mrgreen:

She's currently kicking a balloon around the lounge :roll: in her watermelon Bedbug and a Stacinator So Simple wrap.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Imogen woke up in a boosted MEOS bamboo under a wee notions wrap
Then a burgandy small fuzzi
Then a Packed Daisy WNNL under a wee notions wrap
Then a micro diddy diaper under same wrap
Then a green Tots bots under the same wrap.

Bedtime will be another boosted MEOS bamboo under wee notions wrap.

I am desperate for bigger wraps and have some on the way, very soon I hope.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Isaac has had on

Flexi tot with tots bots wrap
WNSS
WNAI2 with robot embroidery
Tots bots bamboozle with tots bots wrap
Dark blue BG

Minki to bed!!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

All 3 woke in heavily stuffed bumbles with puddlepants longies.

Will then had a cars WNNL and pixie knit scrap longies, blue velour WNNL, same longies, bumhugger (for nap) with recycled blue longies, MEOS bamboo scrap longies, route 66 fluff and stuff with bobby dazzler longies. He is in a boosted NN, hollow oak soaker and zoo print sleepsuit for bed.

Lottie changed into a bamboo sandys with pixie knit scrap longies, purple velour WNNL, same longies, stuffie and green longies for nap, MEOS bamboo with scarp longies, tropical fish print fluffl and stuff with pink longies. She is wearing a boosted stuffie, purple soaker and flower pj's.

Ted has had a pockets day - orange fuzzi, purple UD, yellow WN with dragon on the back, orange funky, orange gelato WN and has gone to bed in a tartan minki and charli dyed sleepsuit.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 pm

sam woke up in ud nn
then i put him in a berryplush

no idea what happened imbetween but when i got home he was in a minki with no stuffing :shock: :shock: :giggle: :giggle: fortunately he hadn't wee'd but now he is in a STUFFED minki :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Katie woke up in her choc orange FF nights with co-ordinating Simply Isis t-shirt and PK bloomers
Image Image

Today she wore her Asquared t-shirt and Dunk n Fluff shorties with her pink/lime LHC, then her pink fish swim nappy and tankini for playing in the paddling pool, then into her hot pink JR, handpainted JR and tritone with cherry blossom embroidery .

She went to bed in her pink/orange FF nights, Bugaboo Bottoms soaker and charli dyed vest
Image Image

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Amber woke up in a UDNN and WN wrap, cant remember which one :oops:
then into a UDSS which she pooped in
another UDSS summer sky
an ivory WNSS with tiger cub embroidery
then after lunch she wore a WNOS with a flower circle embroidery - this lasted 4 hours :)
into a WNSS own animal print type fabric, she pooped majorly in this so into a UDSS tequila sunrise for 20mins before bath time
She has gone to bed in her HL pink/green bedbug and choc marble WN wrap :)

Sarah x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat