birth to potty

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

birth to potty

Postby caeganol » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:36 am

Hello there,
As you all are so experienced with all the nappies,I wondered if you would like to tell me whats the verdict on the birth to potty pocket nappies.
I onlyhave them but was wondering if I should go for any different ones.
Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:51 am

If they are working well for you I'd stick with it. You will soon enough see a different type of nappy you will think is cute and buy it. I really did like my 2 part nappies when Kayleigh was very young, and wondered how pockets would handle some of those poos that go everywhere, but people using pockets tell me they are fine for that as well. You might find a fitted pocket nappy (eg a happy heiny or fuzzi) has a much neater fit on a smaller bum, and I would suggest looking in the classified section on this forum so you could try them. Are you interested in joining the nappy secret santa, that could be a chance for you to be given something completely different from what you have.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:26 am

Are you interested in joining the nappy secret santa, that could be a chance for you to be given something completely different from what you have.

yes please.
what do i have to do???

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:02 pm

Look down the posts in this general chat section and you will find the secret santa post. It will tell you what's involved, and you can just reply in there.

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Hiya

I have lots of different BTP nappies a few sized and a few 2 parters

I get on really well with BTP pockets. My sized ones are just a bit slimer and trimmer

I need to use a 2 parter at night though as I have a heavy wetter!

Claire x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 am

I quite like them I've got Green kids and 1 Happy heiny BTP and think there great and now I've got 2 BTP wonder wraps and I love them too.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am

I have 4 Mommy's Touch BTP but I didn't start using them until Erin was older.

They have them on babykind.co.uk in the bargain section as they have redesigned them they're selling off the old stock cheap!!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:00 pm

caeganol wrote:Are you interested in joining the nappy secret santa, that could be a chance for you to be given something completely different from what you have.

yes please.
what do i have to do???

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:12 pm

http://clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1975

There you go hun, this post was moved from chat and the secret santa post is in general chat :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat