hf1

Do you find random stuff in their nappies?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Do you find random stuff in their nappies?

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Ive just changed Molly's nappy and found a big chunk of scone in there :giggle: She was eating one this morning, and the chunk managed to get in there, under her jumper, top and poppered vest :shock: :shock:

Sometimes i find a penny or bead in the nappy too. Once there was a washable wipe in the nappy but im almost certain i didnt put it there! I reckon she stuffed it in...at least, i hope she did and im not going luna just yet :lol:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Do you find random stuff in their nappies?

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm

I often find remnants of lunch or dinner in Iris' nappies. How it gets down a tshirt, vest, wrap and nappy, I have no idea. :-?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Lots of little spiders at the moment because we had a spiders egg sac in the garden and they musdt all blow there when the washing is on the line!

I hasten to add this is BEFORE I put the nappies on Archie and they are all duly removed and returned to the garden!! :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

:giggle: :giggle: haven't found anything yet, well apart from blueberries that is put they get eaten then pooped out!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

oh yeah!!! but mostly stuff thats been through their whole digestive systems too!!! (nice...)
whole raisins, blueberry skins, sand, grainy stuff from shreddies or weetabix, bits of crayon, colored bits of paper, seedy bits from inside pomengrate, corn....babies are disgusting!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Shevi wrote:oh yeah!!! but mostly stuff thats been through their whole digestive systems too!!! (nice...)
whole raisins, blueberry skins, sand, grainy stuff from shreddies or weetabix, bits of crayon, colored bits of paper, seedy bits from inside pomengrate, corn....babies are disgusting!!!

:giggle: When Gracie eats blueberryies they always seem to come out whole even though I see her chewing them, then they get wedged in her front girls bits :shock: Weetabix is gross to clean off, sun flowers seeds always re-appear whole as well!!
And yup they are gross :giggle:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 pm

The most random stuff I have found is was Anna was a baby still and she'd actually have hairy poo :-? and the only way I could explain it that she would grab at her hair - which she had loads of - and then swallow it whilst sucking her hands/thumb... nice...!

She's also gone through a phase of having green poo recently - like fluorescent green :shock: but I believe this was caused by the blue food-dye in the Froot Loops which Joshua had convinced me to buy, should have known from the way they spelled FrOOT that there was not much fruity about them :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: often find bits of dinner in there.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 pm

I once found a stickle brick in Harriets nappy :shock: :giggle: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat