how long does a WN Small wrap last?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

how long does a WN Small wrap last?

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 am

As the title says really...

I'm in 2 minds about whether to get one of these Image but from what I have read so far, it doesnt fit for very long. So now I'm wondering if getting something similar made up at WN (with a matching WNNL of course :giggle: ) would be worth it more if the wrap fits for longer?

The wrap above would be SS not front fastening with aplix...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: how long does a WN Small wrap last?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 am

Grace still fits in hers (just!) and she's 12wks now and approaching 12lbs (probably there already) - but they are a little on the snug side and it depends which nappy she's in (so where it fastens round her thighs)...

They fit from birth too although I used the XS wrap more when she was tiny but the XS really didn't last long...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:06 am

The small WN wraps fitted Katie till she was around 12/13 weeks too IIRC.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:54 am

WTS!!!

Imogen is approaching 9 weeks but she is already 12lbs at least. They JUST fit now, especially on the thigh. I have a medium which fits nicely now. Need my WN order to come soon!!!

WN site says up to 10lbs but I reckon 12lbs is probably the limit.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 am

Hmmmm... sounds like its the same sort of limit then :-? and the mediums definitely dont fit from birth right? (Here is me clutching at straws :wink: )

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 am

mabo wrote:Hmmmm... sounds like its the same sort of limit then :-? and the mediums definitely dont fit from birth right? (Here is me clutching at straws :wink: )

I don't think they would TBH unless you have a BIG baby of course!!! Immy is on tightest setting on thigh now.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

LOL, I doubt it (and dont really want one either just for the purpose of fitting into a cover properly :giggle: ), Joshua and Anna were 7lbs3 and 7lbs2 and this one is measuring spot on for dates so far...

oh decisions decisions

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat