hf1

Silly Question WN AI2

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Silly Question WN AI2

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm

As above. Received my WN AI2 today and love it. Very soft... but how do I put it on Lucas? I can see how it would work if he was using the largest size of the large (the end poppers) but where do I put the excess poppers on the sides if I'm able to pull the nappy tighter and use ones further in? Do I just bend them back on themselves - only then they might dig into him? I don't think they're supposed to pass across the front of the nappy, though, right - as then they're obstructing the absorbant poppered in bit.

Someone please help me make myself more clear and stop my head from going in circles. :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Silly Question WN AI2

Postby emmalala » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:24 pm

erm, i just shove them inside. not affected nappies performance at all. dans on the smallest setting of the large one.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 pm

emmalala wrote:erm, i just shove them inside. not affected nappies performance at all. dans on the smallest setting of the large one.

WSS, it hasn't affected the nappies performance here either.

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Thank you for your replies. :) I'll have to try it out and see how it goes because, unless it's a very high rise, it looks like the flaps will cross the front of Lucas's 'wet zone', meaning I might not be able to use the nappy as AI2 and just replace the inner as the wings will be wet after one wear. I thought I was just putting it together wrong somehow at first. :)

It's a beautiful nappy, though, and I'll have fun putting Lucas in it. :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Anig wrote:Thank you for your replies. :) I'll have to try it out and see how it goes because, unless it's a very high rise, it looks like the flaps will cross the front of Lucas's 'wet zone',
Don't you point little boys bits downwards though?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Anig wrote:Thank you for your replies. :) I'll have to try it out and see how it goes because, unless it's a very high rise, it looks like the flaps will cross the front of Lucas's 'wet zone',

yeah, well i do. it doesnt seem to get wet on dan. and the rise is high on them too so just fits above his 'boy bits'

My avatar
Anig
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Anig » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:

Absolutely :wink: Lucas's just don't point that far down... iyswim. :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Anig wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: ok, get what you mean!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Anig wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:

:hohoho:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat