hf1

question about itti bitti d'lish.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

question about itti bitti d'lish.

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 pm

I recieved my first d'lish today being a bit of a cloth newbie and it is all nicely popped together. I have 2 questions really,
1. do i need both bits snapped in?
2. what are the red poppers on the bottom of the shaped snap in for?

Sorry for being thick. Am a bit confused! :roll: :-?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: question about itti bitti d'lish.

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:35 pm

i think most los would need both bits, tne red snaps are for the additional boosters you can get

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

sorry, i really am thick just found the answer to my own question on another thread! :oops: :roll: Thanks flutterby

My avatar
HarryBoBumsMum
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby HarryBoBumsMum » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi :idea:

I'm not sure about your first question....maybe one of the serious clothies will be able to answer that :)

But I do know that the red poppers are for the mini booster you can get for the itti. I know this as I received my itti yesterday and bought a mini booster to go with it.

Welcome to the world of cloth! I'm a newbie too...wanted to get LO into cloth from birth, but it's taken me a full year! :oops: The ladies here are lovely and helpful :hug:

HTH

Rachel and Harry

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:33 pm

I used to just use the trifold part for Blake with a fleece liner, it used to last 3 hours. He has a huge bum (like his mum - poor boy) and even in a large it didn't fit with both parts in.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Thanks guys. Does it fit better with only one part cos when i tried it with both it gapped at the legs? have got size smaller but is it worth a try while i'm waiting? :lol: :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Some people do just find ittis gape, but if you pull the waist tighter than it looks like it should be (stop if you think it might hurt your LO) that might help, Summer's pull round the waist cause I have to really yank them to do them up but it means they are nice and snug round the legs

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 pm

We found Ittis to be a bit useless. I could only get them to fit well if I left out some absorbency. But then there weren't absorbent enough. Unsurprisingly. :giggle: They're such a trim, slim fitting nappy that they don't suit everyone's LO.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 pm

They dont suit my lo either - I cant get s good fit and she needs the absorbency, so they're useless for us :(

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat