hf1

Fellow clothies!!!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Fellow clothies!!!

Postby cat27m » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:44 pm

It was Rowan's birthday today and we had a wee party for her. It made my day when I realised that out of the six babies that were there that 4 of them were in cloth and one of the other two is currently waiting for her first fluffy post (Greenkids and WN!) !!!!! I think that is the first time we have been somewhere and cloth babies have been in the majority!!! :D :D

We had patchwork UDSS, purple minkee WNOS with dragonfly, red daisy Fuzzi and Little Lambs!!!! I was a very happy cloth mummy today. Especially when the girls using Fuzzis and WNOS said they were converted after they had seen Rowan's cloth. (The other baby has been in cloth since birth)

Rowan got some money from my granny for her birthday so I am away to browse WN and UD!! :giggle:

Hope everyone had a lovely day today!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Fellow clothies!!!

Postby moonfruit » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 pm

How lovely. I've only meet 2 other clothies, one my SIL whois now in New Zealand and an American visitor to my neighbour :-?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:05 pm

i only know a couple of people who have used tots bots -boring :cry: :cry:

so :wine: :wine: :wine: to so many fluffy bums

because most of my friends have older children i don't see many other babies and when i do i always think they look odd in sposies as most babies i see are piccs on here in cloth :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:07 pm

I was just so pleased that for once us cloth mummies didn't feel like the odd one out! I did feel bad for the sposie mums as the cloth chat did take over for a while!!

Cathleen xx

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:10 pm

The only time I meet another cloth bum is if I meet up with people I've met on forums. My 'real' friends think I'm a bit odd!!!

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm

That's the reaction I usually get. Most people just smile and shake their heads when I start waxing lyrical about cloth!!

I haven't seen some of these mummies for a few weeks now I'm back at work full time so didn't realise the extent of their cloth addictions. The last time we spoke cloth I was showing them Rowan's stash to try to get them hooked - it worked!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm

cat27m wrote:The last time we spoke cloth I was showing them Rowan's stash to try to get them hooked - it worked!!!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:
Soon, the world... :wink: :wink: and :wine: :wine: :wine: for fellow clothies!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Yey!!!!!!!!! suprisingly a few of my friends use cloth, i have got one addicted to WN tho (Kelly :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Well done you tho!!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 pm

I feel a bit jealous now. :mrgreen: None of my friends/Family use cloth OR :bf: or :knit: and so although we have babies of similar ages we dont have much to talk about. :cry: Maybe I can try and get some of them hooked on cloth. I think this may call for a WN visit :wink: :babyroll: :coffee:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat