hf1

What would you buy with £100?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

What would you buy with £100?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Our council have just upp'd their incentive scheme to £100 cash back for cloth users! :wine: So i need to spend my £100 wisely :lol: It must be with a retailer that I can provide recipts from...I like one size options for their economical factor and i like fitteds...

So what shall i buy? :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What would you buy with £100?

Postby Frances » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Yay! :wine:
What do you have already?

I presume you can buy from a WAHM and ask them to provide a receipt?

I like:
Weenotions pockets - only have onesize so far but the sized are supposed to be great
Blueberry onesize and sized
Weenotions Northern Lights

I recently got a Little Lambs bamboo fitted, and I'm really impressed with that too.

Lots of people love Ittis, but I've heard that the rise can be low (my DD has an abnormally high rise it seems :giggle:)

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes Wee Notion One size are really good mine fit my 17lber & my 30lber
I love Upsy daisy and had a soy fitted from them recently which I was able to leave for 3 hrs with only the slightest bit of damp.
Puddlekins have gorgeous bamboo velour fitted!!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 am

The WNOS are good, prefer these over the BBOS - not sure why?

Id probably buy 2 more bamboo velour WNNL and another custom bedbug and some more washable wipes (if they count, id imagine they'd do though!)

And a custom skirtie :D

Ours is £45 and ive spent mine, on a OS onelife and a nappy bucket set :( i was unaware of pretty nappies then :(

OH well, next time, next time x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:24 am

Well I already have~
BG OS
HH OS
Cotton sandies
Bamboo little lambs
Prefolds

Have tried and sold on~
Thirsties fab fitteds
Fuzzi Bunz
cotton tots

Am waiting for in the post~
2 Goodmamas
1 WNNL
1 bamboo sandies
1 flexitot

Hmmm this is going to take some time!! :lol: im thinking Weenotions but I cant decide what to buy...

Ours was £30 but they have just changed it! Cant believe its £100 really...thats crazy...i just wish i could spend it on pre-loved nappies as you get so much more for your money but they wont go for that!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:44 am

I would get at least one of these http://www.babykind.co.uk/swaddlebeesovonesize.htm - I loved them!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:12 am

Yeah I have been trying to find one of those second hand to try out but i like the look of them!!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:20 am

Our council was happy with receipts from WAHMs. Given how desperate we are for fitteds at the moment (Iris has become a mega-heavy wetter), I'd buy Northern Lights and Hollow Oaks. I might even be tempted to try a Jimmy Riddles again. Although we didn't get along with them previously, because I found them a little bulky, I think the trifold would cope quite well with a heavy wetter. So they're probably worth revisiting.

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

I've found Diddy Diapers are excellent for the cost of them and I *think* they now do a size 2 which you can use as a BTP nappy. I also love my Ella's House hemp and you'd prob have the advantage of not having to pin it like I do hehe. Nappies by Minki are fab too and the lady is absolutely amazingly helpful if you have any queries about sizes etc and the nappies and wraps are just so gorgeous and cute (I hugged my Minki for ages before I let Findlay wear it :giggle: ).

UD and WN seem to be very highly recommended (not tried them myself yet due to Findlay being rather ickle) so I'd def get some of those to try.

You are so lucky you have an incentive scheme, we don't have anything at all here and I'd soooo love to spend £100 of someone elses money on fluff!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat