hf1

My postlady uses cloth!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

My postlady uses cloth!

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I had a big sign stuck to the front door saying if I was out to please please leave parcels in the red box at the side of the house and not to take them back to the depot. Well the doorbell rang and I ran down the stairs at full speed and opened the door and the new postlady had 2 parcels for me at which point I grinned from ear to ear :D

She asked what I was expecting that I was so desperate for so I excitedly told her they were cloth nappies and it turns out she uses cloth too so we had a chat on the doorstep about which nappies it was that were in the parcels (EH Bumhugger and a WNNN) and she said she'd never tried WN but bumhuggers are great for night time. I told her that I'd just ordered some wool shorties for him to try as well and she said once I've tried wool at night I'll never go back to PUL so I'm now even more excited about my shorties arriving! :D

I have never in my life had a conversation with a postperson but I think I'll be having lots in future with the many fluff deliveries that will be coming this way :giggle:

I am so so excited that by the end of next week I should have enough nappies to only use cloth on Bobble :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (at the mo we're still using yucky sposies half the time and I hate them as he leaks everywhere out of them and his bum gets all sweaty in the hot weather :( )

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: My postlady uses cloth!

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:07 pm

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

She'll be desperate to see whats in your parcels from now on!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :hohoho: That's brilliant, I bet she'll be ever so careful with your fluff too and make sure it always gets left nice and safe! Send her to CNT next time you are having a chat :wink: :hohoho:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Yay :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:10 pm

clothmama wrote::giggle: :giggle: :hohoho: ! Send her to CNT next time you are having a chat :wink: :hohoho:

Oh yes and make sure in the introductions she introduces herself as bobble boy's mum's postlady, as that would be hilarious!!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 pm

flutterby wrote:Oh yes and make sure in the introductions she introduces herself as bobble boy's mum's postlady, as that would be hilarious!!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:23 pm

That's fab! I think our postie hates me, with all the fluffy parcels that arrive at this house. :giggle:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm

well if any of your fluffy parcels go astray you know who to blame :giggle: she might be snaffling your post now she knows what's in it :giggle: :giggle:

jan x

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:45 pm

:giggle: :giggle: Your postwomen will be as excited as you about delivering your parcels :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat