hf1

He's too clever by half!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: He's too clever by half!

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Summer mastered this the other day, put her in a minki before bed and 2 mins later it was off, then on again, then off again, then on again, then off again, and so on! Luckily I only have 2 aplix nappies, How about blueberry side snaps, WNSSs, UDSSs, WNNLs, UD fitteds, swaddlebees, and a million more, I would think anything side snaping would work!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 pm

UD side snap pockets, UD side snap fitteds with side snap wraps and Wee Notions are all side snap too!

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 am

yep,def go for side snap, emilie worked out velcro a while ago, then moved onto front snap -ittis,fuzzis& wraps, had a poo'd in nappy thrown at me the other day !
have found my 1and only uspy daisy side snap to be fab.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:04 pm

I can't add anything else that pp have posted, but if you really love applix, have you tried UD nappies? Their applix is so strong I had problems undoing it! (so much so I ended up selling it on :roll: :giggle: )

My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby rhiannon » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Putting his nappies on backwards that's inspirational!! Why didn't I think of that?

Side snap seems to be the way to go. Think will head to weenotions first what an excuse to get him one with his name embroidered on it!

OMG I can't imagine having regular poo smearing, certainly not a weekly event.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:55 pm

I think WN wraps look quite difficult to take off! Goodmamas are lovely fitteds that have quite stretchy tabs and even I have to tug a little to get them open :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Oh I forgot to say, the other option is to adjust all your velcro nappies - simpy sew a button on one tab and a loop of elastic on the other, fasten the nappy and hook the elastic over the button, should make it more difficult to undo and still totally adjustable :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Itti's or perhaps WNSS... fuzzi bunz are quite slim too!
:giggle: at him being able to un-do his nappy already :shock:

Hope yo find one that works!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 am

gayleygoo wrote:I think WN wraps look quite difficult to take off! Goodmamas are lovely fitteds that have quite stretchy tabs and even I have to tug a little to get them open :oops: :giggle:

:hohoho: I have to laugh, Lili just stood here in the lounge, unsnapped her WN wrap and dropped it on the floor, then unsnapped her GM and dropped that on the floor :giggle:

Too clever by half indeed!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat