hf1

Second stage help needed please!

My avatar
MrsPepys
Clothie
Clothie

Second stage help needed please!

Postby MrsPepys » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am

I’m about to buy nappies for my 3mth DD & am looking for advice from seasoned pro’s : )We've used cloth from day 1 & its been all good : ) I've used diddy diapers & terries for day & Popolino size 2 (like Motherease Sandys) for naps & night, with homemade fleece booster. Plus I’ve started to use Bumbles & Naturebabies Lovables, but these are both quite high on the rise, especially as we're still getting away with Imse NB wraps so tend to have to stuff everything down at the back. Otherwise the Imses would last for ages yet! I also bought 2 wool wraps but they are too bulky & so am keeping those for later.
I want a good night/nap nappy as the popolinos are quite sodden when she wakes, plus I’d like a good pocket or AIO. Any suggestions please? I was thinking Flutterbys for night? For day I’m tempted by BGs & Ittis & WNOS & Neppula..& ..& ...! I want them to last till my next trip home, so age 5-10mths.
I live in the Middle East so have to get them all on my trip home (leaving next week – yay!) As I have one shot at this any advice would be greatly appreciated. The plus side of living in a desert is that drying time is not an issue!
What would you buy?? Thanks (and scuse long post!)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Second stage help needed please!

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am

i love my ittis for day and WNSS.
for night i use fitteds and wool. baby beehinds and ellas house. WNNNs are good too. :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 am

For the daytime im using bamboo little lambs, bumgenius pockets and goodmama's. I have a weenotions northern lights but its a little big on DS at the moment so i cant coment on that on...however i can see a weenotions addiction coming on!!

We use a sposie at night at the moment so cant comment on those...however when we move into cloth at night im thinking of trying a goodmama with wool over the top...

My avatar
MrsPepys
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsPepys » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback ladies, especially useful from mums with little ones too. I'm dusting off my purse now!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Upsy Daisy nappies - fitteds and pockets are lovely too! The UDNNs are especially fab, we love WNNLs, WNNNs and Bamboo Sandys too!

My avatar
MrsPepys
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsPepys » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:38 am

You all inspired me to get the wool out of the draw. Its a Disana so she looks like a 1950s baby but its fab! Thanks!

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:35 am

We use mostly BGv3 BTP during the day and Wee Notions Night Nappy and Upsy Daisy Night Nappies at night
Enjoy your fluffy shopping
KT

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat