swaddlebees, new AIO

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

swaddlebees, new AIO

Postby caeganol » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:07 pm

Hello there,
HAs anyone tried the above nappy the one where the insert is actually attached to the nappy inside.
I would love to hear some reviews.
i love the look of them but don't want to just go ahead any buy it and then regret it.
Please update before I go with my ordering urge!!!!!!!
xxxx
sukhi

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:53 pm

Sorry Sukhi, never tried them!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:32 pm

I have never tried them and as the swaddlebees pockets seem to be love 'em or hate 'em type, I would be fairly cautious of them.

If you want an aio, apparently the Bumgenius aio is very good but again I haven't tried it, just heard good reviews.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi sukhi,

Is this the one with the velour lining against baby's bottom?

If so, I have one. It's been very reliable so far, no leaks, although you can add extra absorbancy as there's a pocket as well.
I find the velour lining doesn't keep Matthew's bum dry at all though, I much prefer fleece. It stays at the very bottom of my nappy pile for this reason.

The drying time isn't too bad for an AIO I don't think, and it is a neat-ish fit on.

HTH a little!

Joanne

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Hello Joanne,
It is the one with a velour lining inside.
It does look very neat, I think.
But if it doesn't keep the bum dry then is it worth buying, they are new here,only babykind has them apparently.
Thanks for that review, will try and hold myself off buying that.
Your post was very helpful.

Hello charliemum,
Thanks for your postt. Bumgenius---I do have them but my LO is only 5 months and tiny(only 13lb 9oz and they have a very wide crotch area, my poor LO, I don't think is very comfy but I am persevering. They will come handy soon and last me till potty training, but I need some now and was wondering which are the best. I do want a AIO preferablt BTP.
Any thoughts?????????
Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:30 am

Sukhi, I was actually referring to the sized aio's which they do as well as the pockets. They are very good apparently. Wizzys world does them.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks a lot charliemum,
Thanks for the wizzyshop, but they only do small size and my lo is nearly 14lb so really would rather buy medium, what do u think??
sukhi

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat