caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Please help!!!!!! addicted

Postby caeganol » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:08 pm

Hello there,

I am honestly and officially addicted.
And I do need help please!!!!!!!!!
I have ordered 4 nappies from totbots and just now have gone and ordered 6 cushietushie nappies frm australia. Did I need to do that?? :oops: :oops:
This has been an impulse buy and I think if I tell DH, he is gonna ban me from the computer.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
please help, me get out off this addiction pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
sukhi

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:35 pm

All I can say is that you are in good company :D I don't think we will be able to help you overcome this addiction, just to feed it some more :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:44 pm

sorry, but i am inclined to agree with annette, we are all very good at fueling eachother to buy more and the newest latest things...but how to hold back is not a major skill of mine!!!
tho you may want to post some of your new ones on ebay before they even arrive if you genuinely regret them!!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:46 pm

Um addiction is fine to nappies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have finally stopped buying nappies, but that doesn't mean I will never buy another one again. This bump has over 100 nappies in various sizes all ready and waiting for it (some have been used on the kids I look(ed) after before my matenity leave starts fully) And I think the other Annette has a collection almost as big or bigger :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:16 pm

tbh tho, i dont smoke, or drink or gamble, and my nappy addiction (and other babystuff) at least it all gets used, and if i ever went really overboard i could always sell stuff to get the money back....i think in facxt nappy addiction is good! and they are far cheaper than buggies.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:47 pm

Yes, you really want to avoid this site if you have a nappy addiction.
I blame this lot for my growing collection of pockets even though we use two parts mostly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

shevi says

tbh tho, i dont smoke, or drink or gamble, and my nappy addiction (and other babystuff) at least it all gets used, and if i ever went really overboard i could always sell stuff to get the money back....i think in facxt nappy addiction is good! and they are far cheaper than buggies.

:) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got the stuff I need to say to DH now.
No, I am not regretting ordering, hope DH like them and I wouldn't have to worry.
Just not telling him till they arrive.
All You women, please don't fuel it further.
I can't really stop coming on the website.
xxxx
sukhi

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:05 pm

Sukhi, I do apologise - we are a terrible influence but at least we UNDERSTAND the addiction :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: I try to only buy a new nappy every month or so - this means I'm still only spending about 1/3 of what I would on dispos and I get to sell them later (says me who has swapped to pockets but can't bear to get rid of my 2 parts :oops: :roll: :lol: :!: :!: )

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:08 pm

oooooowww 10 new nappies!!! how exciting!!

What sort of tot bots did you get?? I have 11 cushie tushies but they are all out of use now just not absorbant enough and are soaked within 2hours. But they have started to use bamboo now so that may help maybe. You will have to let us know how they go :D :D

Oh and no we're not the ones to come to about stopping your addiction :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat