Please help!!!!!! addicted

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:18 am

beck says
Oh and no we're not the ones to come to about stopping your addiction

Well, at least I know everyone here is too!!!!!!!!!
The issue was saving the environment and the pocket.
Pocket will be worse at the end of potty training, I guess.
I am thinking am I really thinking of the environment or is it just an excuse. Will mull over it for a while b4 I decide.

Thanks for all the encouragement for getting even more addicted.
Thanks
sukhi

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:53 am

Well don't forget that after potty-training you can sell any that are in good enough condition - so you'll get some of your money back, alternatively they're still there for the next baby hence saving money again!!

Yes they are addictive but even after buying new nappies every so-often I know I've still saved money compared with disps!

Plus all those extra night-time bed changes you haven't had to do due to leaky nappies, and daytime outfit changes likewise...
Also (I don't know if other babies get this) less money spent on nappy rash creams (Isabelle's allergic to disps!) too...

And a nice soft landing when they're learning to walk...

Environment wise - at the very very minimum you're not contributing to landfill, and added to that it's landfill that won't bio-degrade easily as they're usually wrapped in a nappy sack, inside a bin-bag!!
In addition to that dispoable nappies continue to absorb water/moisture after they're used which locks up water when it's most needed - e.g. in Oz...

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:55 pm

oooooowww 10 new nappies!!! how exciting!!

and the 2 swaddlbees AIO, the new one.
I am really mad, but what I am thinking is not to use the bumgenius for a while and just do with all of the others.
xxx
sukhi

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:14 pm

Ah. you know what they say?

A girl can never be too rich, too thin or have too many nappies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gisele

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat