hf1

I just ordered a Wee Notions no frills pocket

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:05 pm

10% off when you buy a pocket nappy, babycentre in promo box, is active from now.
happy shopping
i have also encouraged suzanne to come and say hello on here!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:15 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: i'm so norty - haven't been on bc for a little while with all ,y dra,as!! I approved her registration earlier!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:35 pm

arrrrgghhhhh just been on weenotions and not sure what to do as I dont' get on mightily well with cotton pul nappies so need fleece or velboa according to the site but nothing takes my fancy!! Has anyone tried the lycra - does it wick as much as cotton?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm

I have lycra wraps and I haven;t had any problem with wicking so far! (also got a cotton one and not had any prob with that one either!)

I soooo can;t decide what to go for! Have been pondering a wee notions purchase for ages now and just can;t decide!

I love the brown & turquoise, the retro flowers & swirls, but also fancy getting a couple of embroidered ones (my embroidered butterfly wrap is just beautiful!)

aarrgghh, why does it have to be so hard :roll: :shock: :wink:

jan x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: I just ordered a Wee Notions no frills pocket

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:43 pm

Charliemum wrote:I am blaming Steph for her rave reviews and also Shevi for posting the 10% discount code on BC :lol:

Muahahahaha!!!!!

Charliemum wrote:This has to be the last nappy I ever buy for Charlotte though. She now officially has enough.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:45 pm

clothmama wrote:arrrrgghhhhh just been on weenotions and not sure what to do as I dont' get on mightily well with cotton pul nappies so need fleece or velboa according to the site but nothing takes my fancy!! Has anyone tried the lycra - does it wick as much as cotton?

My current on is lycra and she was in it for 5 hours with a sopping wet insert (bad mummy destruction testing it like that!) :oops: and NO WICKING!

My HHs or even my fuzzis would have leaked by then...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:46 am

hhhmmm might have to go and have look then!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 am

kt24 wrote:So now Charlotte has enough nappies. You can start buying ickle tiny ones for bubs instead! :D

Well that is the plan but we have to decide whether to find out the sex first, otherwise I am going to wait to buy once it is born as I can't see the point in buying more boring white nappies - I have enough of them from when Charlotte was little.

I actually ordered one that wasn't technically an option. There is a wrap called tangerines and raspberries which apparently is like a crushed velvet so I asked them to make a pocket out of that and they said yes!

Will of course post pics when I get it.

Was never tempted by the old Wee Notions pockets as I didn't like the frilly legs and had heard they were bulky but people have been saying these are great so we will give it a go and then maybe the newborn size will be out in time to buy for this next little one.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat