hf1

mothercare BG order. Anyone else STILL waiting?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

mothercare BG order. Anyone else STILL waiting?

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 am

I order my 15 BG's on the 23rd June using the discount codes so got them for £163 posted. However they said it would be 9 working days but it has now been 12 working days and still no sign! :x Where are they? I recieved an email say they had been shipped on the 24th! Surely no delivery service takes that long? I ordered pop ins from babipur at the same time and they were here by the 25th. I am so annoyed! I have just sent them an email. Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting ar if others who ordered them got them in the alloted time?

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: mothercare BG order. Anyone else STILL waiting?

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:30 pm

There are postage strikes going on at the moment so that'll probably account for the delay.

Email them to find out if they've been dispatched yet or not.

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:07 pm

On my birth board someone else had the same complaint, they looked into it and apparently they were coming direct from the supplier, who is currently out of stock.....may be worth looking into

Hth

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks all. They emailed me to say there was a problem at the warehouse and so they would be posted tomorrow... :-? So I guess they just forgot to post them. :roll: I wouldn't mind but I got an email to say they had been dispatched! :-? Does that mean they lied or are just completely thick? Do you think I should demand some money off vouchers for the hassle? :oops: or is that a bit cheeky? :hohoho:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:39 pm

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Thanks all. They emailed me to say there was a problem at the warehouse and so they would be posted tomorrow... :-? So I guess they just forgot to post them. :roll: I wouldn't mind but I got an email to say they had been dispatched! :-? Does that mean they lied or are just completely thick? Do you think I should demand some money off vouchers for the hassle? :oops: or is that a bit cheeky? :hohoho:

No harm in trying :wink:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 pm

gayleygoo wrote:
winniewheresmypooh wrote:Thanks all. They emailed me to say there was a problem at the warehouse and so they would be posted tomorrow... :-? So I guess they just forgot to post them. :roll: I wouldn't mind but I got an email to say they had been dispatched! :-? Does that mean they lied or are just completely thick? Do you think I should demand some money off vouchers for the hassle? :oops: or is that a bit cheeky? :hohoho:

No harm in trying :wink:

Thats what I thought! :hohoho: Will have a go. :twisted:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat