hf1

Wrong shape for lots of nappies now

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Wrong shape for lots of nappies now

Postby Amanda » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 pm

It's so annoying, it seems Finn has got longer/taller (never know which to say!), but not filled out any and it's really affecting the fit of his nappies. His BGs were poppered down til recently, but got too short in the rise. So they are now unpoppered but gape at the legs. For the first time ever we had leaky poo :( . And a couple of weeks ago he finally grew out of his small fuzzis, mediums are great in the rise but are on the smallest fitting and get ugly wing droop. Medium side snaps fit wonderfully, but I've only got one swaddlebees and one blueberry :roll: Apart from that it's boring two-parters. Not that my pockets are particularly exciting, but at least they're a bit prettier than a rikki wrap!

No point to the post, just having a moan and dh just wouldn't get it at all.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Wrong shape for lots of nappies now

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:43 pm

:hug: i think you need some more nappies

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 pm

WSS - a handy excuse for fluffy shopping!

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 pm

I know, but can't really justify it as have all the MEOS, tots, etc that I used on Connor. Although I must say ME are very bulky on him as he's so skinny and they're wide in the crotch. So it could be a few months yet before they fit reasonably well. Hmm, maybe a couple more wouldn't hurt...

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 pm

It's so annoying when that happens - but give it a month or two and he might fit them again. Alternatively, maybe you could put them up for sale or swap for something that fits better.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

What a pain. Gracie has been wearing medium fuzzies for months, they are our first thing in the morning nappy to be pooped in!! We get a bit of wing droop as well but they still preform really well, they are all old style ones, have one new style and it still droops as well.
Could you perhaps treat yourself to one or two new ones to see what best suits then sell or swap some of your others? x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Sell some of the boring stuff to fund some new fluff!!! You know you want to :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:16 am

clothmama wrote:Sell some of the boring stuff to fund some new fluff!!! You know you want to :twisted: :twisted:

Image I thought the whole idea of having/trying cloth was so that if something doesnt fit, you can sell it and buy stuff that does fit. At least that seems to be the advice given to new mums starting with cloth buy lots of different things so you can experiment. I think that should apply to mums with 2nd or more babies too. :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:34 am

Side snaps were always the best fit on Georgia's skinny legs :wink: I agree with selling to fund something you really do need! :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat