hf1

Brillaint fluffy night!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Brillaint fluffy night!

Postby rhead » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 am

Would everyone please stop going on about wool please because it sounds increasingly tempting but I really don't need another addition and can't face the idea of having to do special washing :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 am

:wine: yay welcome to the wooley world :giggle:
:shock: at you mil, tbh serves her right, I have reported a few people for benefit fraud and I never feel bad about it, why should all you people out there that work have to pay for people like that through taxes, really makes me mad. I reported DH's ex wife, she was claiming benefits while working and sitting on a 50k divorce settlement she got from the house sale DH got nothing, she lost her job and had to repay everything but perhaps wrongly I don't feel bad and in the years since she had continued to flaunt the system.

Rachel, wool is easy to look after - get some :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 am

:wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: Wool ROCKS!!!

:shock: at your MIL :hug: :hug: for DH, I agree, do the crime, do the time, but it's still not easy for family and friends is it!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 am

rhead wrote:Would everyone please stop going on about wool please because it sounds increasingly tempting but I really don't need another addition and can't face the idea of having to do special washing :hohoho:

Wool is soooo easy to look after, I haven't washed any wool in weeks as I have so much :oops: :giggle:
Last edited by flutterby on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 am

:giggle: Hanna I read that as you haven't washed in weeks pheweeeee :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 am

Kirstyh wrote::giggle: Hanna I read that as you haven't washed in weeks pheweeeee :giggle: :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 am

Ah, welcome to wool. :wink: :wine:

Rachel - you don't have wool?! You neeeeeed wool. I mean it ... wooooool, mmmmmmmm. You must get some straight away. :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 am

I remember a time when I said I'd never use wool, boy how that changed, I blame Ali entirely!!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 am

I know I was very skeptical about it working. And I thought it would be a hassle to care for. But it works brilliantly (Iris hasn't had even a hint of redness since we've exclusively been using wool and fitteds - day and night) and is so easy to look after. And purdy. Oh, so purdy. :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat