hf1

Stockport Nappucino - 1st November

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Stockport Nappucino - 1st November

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:25 am

Just a quick reminder that the next Stockport nappucino is next week - Thursday 1st November. Central library as usual 10am-12pm.

And also, a date for your diary is Thursday 6th December as we have got the lady from Lily Slings coming along to let us try some different slings. Just in time to treat yourself to something nice for Christmas :wink: :D

Hope to see all you Greater Manchester and Cheshire people there!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:29 am

Should be there for both...

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:04 pm

will try to make it (provided ds isn't barred from the library after taking all the books off the shelf last time :roll: :D )

jan x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Damn even the Dec one is too early for me!! What date will the Jan one be - probably the day after I leave :roll: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:13 pm

Well they are normally the first Thursday of every month but that would be 3rd Jan and I think that is a little early (I think I am away too :wink: ) so I was going to postpone it a week until the 10th. Is that too late?

We can make our big Christmas meet into a nappucino - are we still going to try to get together?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:14 pm

Nappyjan wrote:will try to make it (provided ds isn't barred from the library after taking all the books off the shelf last time :roll: :D )

jan x

I am sure no one noticed apart from one moody woman and I think you stayed behind to clean up anyway :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat