hf1

I need more puddlekins!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

I need more puddlekins!!!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:43 am

Will have to do another order soon - i love it!!!

We got a bamboo velour ooga booga and it's brilliant... It fits both Grace and Isabelle - and I can't say that about many nappies as most btp nappies don't fit Isabelle... This not only fits but it fits well!

I've only got pics of Grace in it so far but will post them later :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: I need more puddlekins!!!

Postby clothmama » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 am

Wow that sounds so fantastic!!! Emma is making me one to test :thumbsup: :widesmile: :yahoo: :yahoo: :wine: can't wait to try it even more now!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

I'm hearing nothing but good things about these nappies (and Ems CS, which I have experience myself and think is excellent). I keep going on to her site and nearly ordering a night nappy, but I'm just not convinced a front snap nappy will work for us.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

Puddlekins nappies are fab aren't they? The fit is fantastic and they are very reliable overnight. I'm definitely in love with them and will be testing the btp ones on Dexter very soon.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 am

I've got an ooga night nappy on the way and a couple of other bits as well. Ems customer service is outstanding and is very quick to reply to emails and queries .

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:21 am

I don't have a puddlekins nappy (yet!), but I do have her csp, and I looooooove them, and Ems CS is second to none! I think I will need to look into the nappies, though... I have just sold some wonderoos, and need to replace them :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 am

tanya2007 wrote:I'm hearing nothing but good things about these nappies (and Ems CS, which I have experience myself and think is excellent). I keep going on to her site and nearly ordering a night nappy, but I'm just not convinced a front snap nappy will work for us.

We don't get any wing droop - there are three snaps on each tab to be done up which really seems to eliminate the wing-droop...

And yes Ems CS is top notch!

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:44 am

im very tempted by the night nappys, still trying to work out if they will suit us, how well do they dry without a dryer & are they realy bulky or more like a wnnn?

i realy like the ooga spice ,pink birds & dog one.might be more than 1 order :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 am

I think I want one!!!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat