hf1

bargain bambinex wash!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: bargain bambinex wash!

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I can't help it, I am rapidly developing a fluff addiction and as I already had a great love of doing laundry you can imagine what I'm like now! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Bobble Boy's Mum wrote:I can't help it, I am rapidly developing a fluff addiction and as I already had a great love of doing laundry you can imagine what I'm like now! :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
FUZZIFAN
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby FUZZIFAN » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 am

Hi :idea:

Don't post here very often but just wanted to say THANKS! I went in my local boots yesterday and they had boxes of the stuff all 86p, I got 8 as that's all I could carry with the rest of the stuff I had. If they've still got them when I go back I'll get more.

They also had the bambinex all-in-one nappies reduced to £2.50 each so I bought the last two mediums as that was the biggest size they had left (not sure how long they'll last size wise) Don't use aio's normally but they are fine as a backup or when I need to leave lo with someone else.

A very :D Nicky

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 am

i managed to get 2 bambinex teddy nappies in boots for £5

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 am

I'm going to the shops later, so I will see what they have left in our local Boots. It would be rude not to, wouldn't it?

I like the Bambinex wash, but DH didn't read the instructions before putting the nappy wash on and put in the same amout of powder you would use in a normal clothes wash :giggle: Had to rinse quite a few times!

Kate x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat