hf1

Which wraps?

My avatar
Farmers
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Which wraps?

Postby Farmers » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm

I am currently pg, so have started looking into what nappies to use when LO is born, and have decided to use fitteds. I've got loads of one size nappies, but have heard that 2-parts provide better containment. So, I'm going to try and lay my hands on some XS and S sandys, but want something cuter than the ME wraps, so I need to know which cute wraps (Blueberry/minki/Weenotions etc) will fit well over the sandys.

Help! I've got lots of time as baby isn't due till January, but don't really want to buy anything new so want to keep an eye on the for sale section on here for cute fluff!

Thanks xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Which wraps?

Postby happytails » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 pm

i had Small WN ones and they were brill, i wish id got 2 XS ones and some XS nappies as she had to go in sposies for 2 weeks when she was born :cry:

I didnt find the small bluerberry wraps a very good fit tbh - i sold mine and havent got any in my stash now, all my wraps are WN.

I loooove pretty wraps :lol: Cant wait to be PG again later on down the line (DD is only 5 months) - i will get loads of scrummy fluff now i know what i like and what i dont :D have fun shopping! x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:38 pm

I always found Nature Babies wraps worked really well over Sandy's. Not as pretty as WN. But I found the mediums fit Iris from birth (as you can popper down the rise) and lasted until she was nearly a year old.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Loved small naturebabies multi wraps, and WNs, I didn't have any smalls but medums fitted from very early on

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat