hf1

Fluffle

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Fluffle

Postby Rae » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:55 pm

Well last night I had to use the fluffle (popper size 2) for the first time in months. I had actually got so annoyed with it last time I swapped 2 of them for minkis. Now Kayleigh has grown a bit, it doesn't look as stupidly large as it once did. I had some of my hemp baby beehind inserts in it, and it did quite nicely overnight. Suppose it just reminded me that some nappies can come good again.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:01 pm

I know what you mean, Louis' is now looking loads better on him than it did and now we are coming back into winter and I haven't sold the 2 I put up for sale I think I'll keep them as they really do come into their own in the winter months for drying!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:01 pm

I had size 2 fluffles from about 3 months old and hated them but as Charlotte got bigger I did grow to like them (a bit) I do like that they are fleece lined, and that they dry fast but they are still a little bulky and I have the old style that feel a little urcky :lol:

I mostly use them as a last nappy of the day when she poos 1/2 hour before bed and then I don't bother putting her clothes back on!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:38 pm

Ooooh I love my fluffles (newer style). They stay so lovely and soft in the horrible hard water and the size two look so cute on Lockie. Love the big cloth bum look. :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:07 pm

I currently don't like them AT ALL, but intend to hang onto them for a while just in case the same happens here!!

jan x

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:16 pm

I like my fluffles and my mum l0ves them.

She uses them when she has Zach M0n t0 Weds. They were als0 really handy when we went t0 Dev0n, we just t00k 0ur 7 fluffles and 3 night nappies, they dry s0 fast.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat