What's your current favourite nappy?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

What's your current favourite nappy?

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Just wondering what cloth everyone's feeling the love for at the moment? I'm the proud owner of a little spare PP, after a ebay selling frenzy, so I'm wondering what to try (apart from Puddlekins - that's next on the list!) and thought I'd ask for some inspiration. So, what your favourite nappy right now and why?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What's your current favourite nappy?

Postby rhead » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Ooh... nothing you haven't tried, but I think our favorite pockets are WNOS, and for fitteds I love our FFs and Bedbugs (and other HLs, but I like that I can use Bedbugs for day or night :wink:).

On my need-to-buy list: a Flutterby Fluff, a Flutterby Nights, and a couple of Bububebes (think I'm going to like these better than our Goodmamas!). If you're looking to try something new, a Bububebe might be my recommendation. :mrgreen: They're having a sale later this month, maybe free shipping?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Should have qualified it really, shouldn't I? I'm specifically looking for fitted recommendations. But happy to hear about anything, as Iris seems to have started to change shape so pockets are looking like they might be back soon! Even if they will need stuffing so her bum is the size of Belgium. :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Currently, I love the days where I use the LHCs with the pixie knits skirtie. Lush. :D

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Nothing new for you but we love soy UDs, WNNLs and bamboo sandys!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Next on our list to try is UD fitted soy and maybe a bamboo sandys!

But at the moment, my most absorbant nappies are Clwt twt bamboo which arn't too expensive preloved either. But they are quite bulky.

Not really sure what our favourite is though! For Talia our favourite is probably ittis but I like the realiability of 2 parters too much!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:30 pm

i love my fitteds atm- favorite is ff then my HO (I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER) then JR :mrgreen: i want to try a puddlekins next :wink: however my v favorite nappy atm has to be my ittis- they fit really well and for us no pockets seem to fit :( :( i also like my wn ai2

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:24 am

My next new buy for a fitted will be either a UD or puddlekins :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:54 am

if you haven't managed to get hold of a jr yet i think that should be next on your list ;)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat