hf1

Sunday night cloth bums!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Sunday night cloth bums!

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Evie back in cloth after couple of nights in disps pull ups as we are having soreness issues again. So we are trying the neppula for the 2nd time, love the nappy so want it to work for us. FC it does. It has the wn fleece wrap over the top.

What are your babies/LO#s wearing tonight?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Sunday night cloth bums!

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:10 pm

We're having dreadful soreness issues with Isabelle after not having had any for AGES! I've ended up smothering her in sudocreme... :? :? :?
It's worse after putting her in a pullup today tho' :x
She's wearing a HL Bedbug with her Carnival shorties over the top no doubt to add another weird dye patch to the bed tonight :roll:

Grace is in a well stuffed old-style medium WNSS... :oops:
Her woolies are a stretch over a night nappy but her next size up ones are enormous on her :roll: BUT I have a new soaker on its way very very soon :mrgreen: :babyroll:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Iris is wearing a Bedbug and crops knitted by Sadie.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Abbie is in a dalmation minki and Isaac is in a UDNN with an UD wrap.... :)

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:23 pm

sam is in a minki :mrgreen:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Dexter is in a size 0 kissaluv with xs thirsties wrap on top and Harriet is wearing an ooga booga spice puddlekins with mummy knitted soaker on top.

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Evie is in a pink hearts minki :babyroll:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Well that didn't go as planned. Evie said she needed a poo after being in bed for at least 20 mins so helped her take her wrap and neppula off and noticed she had wee'd already in her nappy so had to take off and put in nappy wash bin already so wasn't able to test it tonight. Now in a disp and her two puddlekins been sold (washed and posting out tomorrow) and due to soreness decided to bob her a pull up on. Will aim to try this neppula few more times if we can before i decide on whether to stay in the cloth for night times or not.

On the upside i did get her stool sample for the doctors and now just need to get a urine one tomorrow so can drop into the surgery tomorrow.

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Will is in a tartan minki, Lottie is wearing a rainbow bedbug and pixie knit crops and Teddy is wearing a harmony night nappy and a dancing bears fleece soaker. Both boys are wearing animal print cut4cloth sleepsuits.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat