hf1

Help -leaking nappies and awkward to fit (bit rambling)

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Help -leaking nappies and awkward to fit (bit rambling)

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm

I don't have experience with young babies in cloth so can't help much. But I didn't rate cotton terry at all and sold all those nappies I had quickly. Blake isn't a heavy wetter in other nappies but the cotton tots would be dripping wet very, very quickly.

Sandys seem popular on young babies and I love bamboo sandys on Blake now (he is nearly 14 months).

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Have you tried just folding a bamboo square into three and adding to either a cotton nappy or in the case of the bg's just try it next to the skin before the fleece lining, so you have more stuffing but perhaps less of a leg gap. Using them a bit more like an AI2

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am

flutterby wrote:will reply properly later, but it might be worth trying medium ittis, and just to check, but i'm sre you alredy are, make sure you point his willy down

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Yep, and I think the upwards escaping pee was being squished out of the microfleece, tbh- front and back and only really with the BGs.

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 am

AnnetteandBen wrote:Have you tried just folding a bamboo square into three and adding to either a cotton nappy or in the case of the bg's just try it next to the skin before the fleece lining, so you have more stuffing but perhaps less of a leg gap. Using them a bit more like an AI2

Thanks, Annette am trying that now :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat