Camping and Cloth

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Camping and Cloth

Postby flutterby » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 pm

juboo752 wrote:Thanks for the replies :D

I was thinking maybe Itti's might be a good option???? If i bought more inner's because the outers dry really quickly :-? The only problem with this is, if she has PUL on for 2 consecutive days her bottom tends to get a bit sore, dont know why, but that's why i to use fitteds and wool mostly.

Extra snap ins would work brilliantly, but remember you could do the same with pockets, fuzzis are practically dry out of the machine, and you could just have lots of extra inserts, and more reliable IMO!!
There's nothing to say you couldn't do wool and fitteds too, but it would be easier if you could do something fast drying too!

Actually just had a thought, you have snap plier?? How about make shifting a few wool AI2s, wool wraps, and some inserts to snap in, like PD bamboo would work, and you could even dye the wraps so they were really funky!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Camping and Cloth

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 pm

flutterby wrote:Actually just had a thought, you have snap plier?? How about make shifting a few wool AI2s, wool wraps, and some inserts to snap in, like PD bamboo would work, and you could even dye the wraps so they were really funky!

Yep i've got snap pliers, great idea Hanna but i'm not sure i am that creative :oops: :giggle: Can you buy wool fabric? I saw some on ebay once ages ago but haven't seen it since :-?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat